ForumsThe TavernAs an Itty, bitty, little kid, what were some of your Halloween costumes..?

33 5024
VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

If you still were these costumes, don't be ashamed.
Unfortunately, my parents don't celebrate this time of the month. (Let's not get too much into that)

• 33 Replies
GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

Scream, people at the Halloween store said I looked like a baby scream...

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

From the age of 4 to 8 I always went as mario. Now I just stay home and watch the Harry Potter movies in order.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

We aren''t really big Halloween celebrators in the Netherlands. The whole Trick-or-Treat thing is something that some people do but not much.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I went through 5 Teletubbies, and then I was 6 and I was Vlad the Impaler.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I was a fireman minus the uniform!
Meaning I sprayed all the kids demanding food from my house. >

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,761 posts
Nomad

I was a lego mini-figure, minus the mini. HAHAHHA, seriusly, it was a epic homemade costume.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I have never dressed up as anything on halloween *feels acomplished*

I'm thinking of trying to rent a Barney suit and pay my friend to wear it and go to all my classes posing as me next year.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

3-5 I was cowboy, 6-7 a samurai, I really enjoyed my Katana and finally 8-9 a Red Coat officer of the British Empire.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I got grounded the day before my "Halloween disco" at elementary school and never got a costume. My parents decided to let me go in the end but with no costume we had to improvise.

They dressed me as a tv. Yes, a cardboard box and i was on tv - Best costume ever as i won most original.

Other costumes were average for me tough - witch, pirate, cowgirl. The usual.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I remember being Robin Hood once. Must have been the tights that sold me. Oh wait, maybe it was Peter Pan. I dunno. They had such similar costumes back then!

Actually no, it was the fact I could wave around a plastic sword until, naturally, it broke.

Going slightly off-topic, I remember one of my friends had a bahmitzvah in which we were all given plastic glowing swords. And we recreated this giant Jedi vs Sith battle because he was a massive Star Wars geek.

Wait till you grow up and want to recreate your childhood memories. Then you'll be making adult-sized Halloween costumes, and believe me, it's actually twice the fun.

markoklisanin
markoklisanin
11 posts
Nomad

I was Hulk.It was great.Green and muscular-everybody was afraid.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Actually no, it was the fact I could wave around a plastic sword until, naturally, it broke.

Ah, plastic swords. Great times. I dueled with pirates, knights and Romans. Without ever losing.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Scream(horror movies), pirate, cop, fireman, superman, batman, and some others. Those are the ones I remember from the top of my head.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

umm one year i was a dog, then a cat, then i was a Jeanie. Oh ok so like when i was 8 i liked the show Teen Titans and Raven was my favorite soo yes i was her for holloween :C *sighz* i am so freakin ashamed

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

oh but now i just wear some weird mouse ears funny glasses and a shirt that says this is my costume and me and my friends just walk around

Showing 1-15 of 33