Weird. Let me try that tag again.

@Ferret

Posted Feb 12, '14 at 2:03am

Graham

Graham

8,355 posts

I'm missing a few obviously

Don't forget the ubermensch Ubertuna.

idunno if Strip/Zophia/Cenere are still around.

Posted Feb 12, '14 at 1:34pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

Moegreche I believe got married and was not removed as a moderator until probably a year or so.

Looking through his comments, people as far back as March 2010 were wondering why he was no longer a mod. Then, in June 2013, Ferret left him a message stating that his powers had been restored. I didn't even know he had been removed at one point.

Posted Feb 12, '14 at 2:20pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,919 posts

Strop is still here but I think the danes are gone for now. I really never did get to know them and I still think Cen is a chick.

He is technically still here, although we haven't seen him in months.

Posted Feb 12, '14 at 3:18pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

Don't ask me, because apparently I don't know what it takes despite being a mod since '08.

Posted Feb 12, '14 at 3:57pm

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

Moegreche I believe got married and was not removed as a moderator until probably a year or so.

Looking through his comments, people as far back as March 2010 were wondering why he was no longer a mod. Then, in June 2013, Ferret left him a message stating that his powers had been restored. I didn't even know he had been removed at one point.

Moegreche I'm quite sure still does their mod thing from time to time, nah? Usually helpful and courteously cheerful when they do, I think.

Posted Feb 13, '14 at 12:15am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,335 posts

I miss seeing Strop in the forums. You literally had no idea what Strop was going to say, ever, and it was occasionally disturbing. It kept things interesting, though.

Posted Apr 29, '14 at 10:40am

09philj

09philj

2,241 posts

I would suggest this be stickied.

Posted Apr 29, '14 at 12:15pm

Gantic

Gantic

11,009 posts

If we stickied every thread that should be stickied, the entire front page of every forum would all be stickies. This used to be a sticky and now it's linked to by a super-sticky.

Plus, it's out of date.

Posted Apr 29, '14 at 12:34pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,335 posts

You really should post an updated version of this.

Reply to What it Takes to Become a Moderator (page 1):

You must be logged in to post a reply!