ForumsThe TavernWhere do you play armorgames at?

88 13194
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

During work, secretly during school or just at your house?

• 88 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I play games/forum post at home. Sometimes if i'm at my girlfs and she's in the shower i'll pop onto the forums, and sometimes i comment people back from my phone.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

At home. Can't play at school. I hate Websense.

VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

I usually play AG at home and such...I'm so restricted!

There was a time recently that I've played AG in the most awkwardest place possible...

It was a kid's palace...You know, full of bounce houses and toys and other nonsense. The only reason I was able to play AG was because they had computers. Luckily, no slob.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Usually at home. I can't go on AG at school.
Since I have an Ipad I'll usually go on any network in which I have the password: like at my grandma/granddad's house, friends house, cousins house...etc.
Or any place I can use a computer.

pft
pft
574 posts
Grand Duke

usually just house no where really else to play.

PinkieCake
PinkieCake
163 posts
Nomad

At.. home? I assume most people do.

ATCaver
ATCaver
69 posts
Peasant

I play at school and home. I dont have a job yet so that is moot. I know they way to get past blockers so i can play at school. Heh heh heh.

MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
105 posts
Nomad

online of course :P no....well yea...but i usually play them at home and at school

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,482 posts
Shepherd

At Home, Schools, I have a few Armor Games apps on my iPhone. I once used it at the Library.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Being serious now, I normally get on Armor Games on my laptop, which is in my room. Sometimes I'll get on Armor Games with my PSP, sometimes I take it with me when I'm out and about. I don't use it much, though, only to make a quick post or two.

KentReid
KentReid
65 posts
Nomad

At my house, like a normal human-being.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I usually get on Armor Games at home but when I am at my friend's house I get on if I can. I don't get on AG at school because were are not enabled to use the computer if we are not with a teacher.

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

I usually play at my house. I will sometimes play it at school if the page blockers aren't on.

iamnotironman
iamnotironman
1,287 posts
Nomad

Anywhere a computer is available.Like everyone else.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Well I have this cool little gadget known as a computer, it's quite useful really. I stick to using my laptop, the connections everywhere else in my are tend to be cripplingly slow.

Showing 16-30 of 88