160 posts
Nomad

What the hottest food you have ever eaten? Me? You ask. Hot Cheetos

• 21 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I ate a habanero once. Not something I ever want to do again.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I had habanero too, but in little slices and it was put in cheese cubs. I had it at a grocery store when I was little, at the time I didn't know what it was or how it tasted. But I founded out the hard way.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

I've had this really spicy chicken thing at P.F. Chang's, and I've had some other hot stuff that I can't remember. Never a habanaro or anything similar, I think.

James212
James212
88 posts
Blacksmith

i had these things that were really hot to me and they were called flaming hot peanuts.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

I ate a lot of spicy things so I don't know which one, I also don't remember the names, in india (I think), they have a lot of spicy food.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Hot Cheetos

You, sir, need to go out and experience a whole new world of spicy. ;D

I think that eating wasabi in large amounts would be pretty spicy. Because you feel the spicy in your nose when you eat wasabi.

Why is "wasabi" a misspelled word in AG's spell-checker?
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I'm not a fan of spicy foods as i can't handle it but a friend dared me to eat a habanero during a drunken bet and i did - never, ever again.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

well probubly Hot Cheetos my friends make fun of me cause im mexican but i cant handle spicy food

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I remember a bet where we got this guy to eat wasabi, without any water for 60 seconds. It was made even funnier because this guy couldn't handle hotsauce. My dad on the other hand loves spicy food and could easily drink hot sauce.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

The hottest thing I ever ate was a Chicken Habanero sandwich from Dominos (it wasn't really that hot, but I wasn't expecting it so it seemed worse than it was).

I like wasabi; but I've never had real wasabi (its $100 a pound), only the colored horseradish stuff.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

the spicyiest food i ever eat: habanero potatoe chips. i like it spicy.

KimaChan
KimaChan
7 posts
Nomad

One time I had the glorious idea to eat the wasabi which got on my finger during the sushi-making-process^^
That is the nasty kind of spicy.
But apart from that, I never ate something which was too spicy and I love that kind of food.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

It was a pepper that I grew from a seed. It was called "Mucho Nacho". In my opinion peppers you grow yourself tend to be way spicier then those sold in a store.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

Jalapeño, it was nice at the beginning but after a few seconds I seriously needed a glass of milk.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Why is "wasabi" a misspelled word in AG's spell-checker?

AG doesn't have a spell-checker! That would be Google Chrome or Firefox's spell-checker. I know because it's saying wasabi is spelled wrong for me too (on both browsers). But when I go to the other 2 main browsers (in my opinion) (IE, Safari) They say it's not spelled wrong. (and IE doesn't even have a spell-checker)
Showing 1-15 of 21