The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat would you do if....?

5 1384
VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

There are many things people would do under certain circumstances, pressure, or just plain curiosity. The question itself could conjure up many questions, but let's just go with one, Just to get my point across. Here's the situation:

*You just finished a Final Exam. It was mentioned before the exam started that it will make out/cost for 40% of your grade. That grade determines whether you will pass and get the heck out of that school...for good. Determining if this could really happen, your friend somehow changes the grade you've gotten - which was a "C"- to an "A". That "C" wasn't enough to get you out of the school. When you finally reach home, you get calls and congratulation messages from schools and relatives. Your parents plan a perfect day all according to however you decide to plan it.

It's all an extra special week all for you.

I bring back the point that you know full well that you didn't deserve anything you've gotten..including that "A".

You have 2 choices:
*Tell everybody about the "C" you really got on the test and cease the gifts and stop everything else you've gotten. The truth shall set you free!!
OR.........
*Tell nobody and save yourself from getting in big trouble with your mommy, saving your friend, and you keep receiving the gifts!
Note: The guilt is eating you alive!!

I'm not sure if this is an accurate topic at all. If not, please let me know and I'll make any necessary adjustments to the thread.

My parents can be very forgiving..as long as I have the balls to tell them the truth. I would have told them the truth.

How about you....?

• 5 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Hm...I'd go with the first choice tell everybody about the "C"....Because I can just easily tell the teacher that my friend did it but if she/he doesn't believe me, I'd just force my friend to tell the truth. The guilt can kill him/her not me. I mean saving a friend isn't always the right thing.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

Well, I have a very annoying conscious. So I would crack with guilt in an hour or so.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I'd work my butt of to get higher than a C/ wouldn't let a friend change my grade in the first place.

But no, i'd tell people the truth, praise shouldn't be given if it's not deserved.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,482 posts
Shepherd

Waiiiiit.
Does spilling your guts about the C also mean telling your teacher [which in turn probably means you failed...], or not?
Personally I'd probably never get a C on a test but if I did... [haha just kidding]
I'd probably end up telling people it wasn't legit. I'm not sure if I'd tell the teacher/school, since that would suck and result in punishment, but I'd certainly not like to accept praise.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Could we make our own "what would you do if..."s after we finish answering the first one?

Showing 1-5 of 5