ForumsThe Tavernsports

24 3410
bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

whats your favorite sports team and sport?

• 24 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I enjoy keeping tabs on quite a few sports, but my real enthusiasm lies in rugby, cricket and basketball.

The former two shouldn't really concern you... As for the NBA, I don't really have a single team I stick to. I did support the Mavs over the Heat though.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

I like ice-skating a lot and I don't really have a favorite team that I support.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

My favourite sport is basketball. My favourte team is LA Lakers.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Don't critisize me but honestly I hate mostly all sports. It might have to do with the fact that I grew up never meeting my dad but the only sport I watch is baseball and my favorite team is Boston Red sox and I like to play tennis.

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

my favorite sports are hockey and collage lacrosse. My favorite hockey team is the pittsburgh penguins, and my favorite lacrosse team is Johns Hopkins.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Don't criticize me but honestly I hate mostly all sports. It might have to do with the fact that I grew up never meeting my dad

Why would it hinge on that?

...but the only sport I watch is baseball and my favorite team is Boston Red Sox...

Blah.
jroyster22
jroyster22
755 posts
Peasant

My favorite sports team of all time is the Los Angeles Lakers. Now that has been said, I also like baseball (Dodgers) and football (NY Jets).

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I gave my Basketball team but for American football i support the new england patriots and for baseball i support the red sox. College football support virginia tech.

iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

American Football - Carolina Panthers (Yes they suck by awesome team)
Baseball - Boston Red Sox
Hockey - Red Wings, Columbus Blue Jackets, Boston Bruins

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I don't play sports. I'm just not the athletic type of person.

But I like to watch American football and basketball.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

@trojans, i forgot about hockey. I support the bruins although have relatives who support red wings and got me a signed jersey, so i feel a bit obliged to support them too.

VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

I honestly love this. Me and my family always have a debate with my Aunt, (Who is also a LA fan) about whether or not LA Lakers is a good team. You see, me and my parents always "Hoot" for the Miami Heat basketball team. And it's my Aunt who's by herself on the "hooting" when it comes to LA Lakers.
It's always hilarious!!

VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

My parents argue that they're an old team.....

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

My parents argue that they're an old team.....

The Celtics are definitely older than the Lakers, having been in the NBA since its foundation in 1946. Plus, they've always been in Boston.

I believe the Minneapolis Lakers joined the NBA in 1948.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I like football (NFL) and baseball (MLB) the most. I haven't kept up to date with either in a long time, though. My favorite football team used to be the Rams when they had Marshall Faulk, and a few other great players. I think I still have an old football game from 2002 for the Xbox. It has all my favorite players on it. Now I like the Cowboys. I don't keep much track of baseball teams, so I don't remember what my favorite team is.

Showing 1-15 of 24