349 posts
Nomad

what is the dumbest thing youve done as a kid

• 21 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I nearly drowned myself by jumping into...

Nothing. *tries to whistle and walk away at the same time*

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

Well, it was around Christmas and I went to a gas station and I saw this Santa ligther(at the time I thought it was a mini flashlight.) Well, I put my face close to it to see if it would shine red and green lights, and when I pressed the button the fire went up and almost hit my face.

VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

Just out of boredom, I've actually grabbed a napkin, (might be the weakest kind of paper in the world) and set it just above a candle. The aim was to see if the napkin would make a slight hole in it all from the smoke...It was a complete fail.

-Note: I was only 5 and it completely curious about some things; as are all toddlers.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I almost drowned. Twice. But I also got lucky twice so I didn't. I also got lost on a dirt road in another country.

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

I went to go bye a teddy bear when I was five and I didnt have enough money and the lady yelled at me, so I went and bought an ice cream cone and threw it in the face of the lady selling teddy bears.

hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

I fell on the radiator and had a hole in the back of my head. It got stitched up and now I have a scar there. Unfortunately I have never seen it in my entire life.

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

Have someone take a picuture of the scar then have them show it to you.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

You know when you drag a mattress or sleeping bag and soar down your stairs? I thought this would be funny to try at school - ouch.

"As a kid" Guess i should of known better at 13 :P

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

After watching DragonBall Z, I'd go to a mirror and try to kahmehahmeh ha.

Believing I could make energy balls if I concentrated hard enough with the right hand cupping.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Apparently, I went through a stage as a child. I think I was... I have no idea, maybe anywhere from 5 - 8. According to my family, I found out I had some certain special parts. And, I was very fond of telling people. For example, one of my most common phrases would go along the lines of, "Uncle John, I have a penis. Right here. *Points to crotch*" Yeah, I was... "special."

jjfreak13
jjfreak13
38 posts
Nomad

Im still a kid but Ive done a lot of things like I pretended the dogs pushed me in the pool and I made fun of my cousin non-stop

HOCKEYBOY10
HOCKEYBOY10
158 posts
Nomad

I set my vacuum on fire because my rug has threads coming out on the side and they got sucked inside and caught. So it started to smoke and fire was coming out a little but we put it out. O_o

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

I watched a Super Man Cartoon and believing that i could fly i tied a blanket to myself like a cape. Then i got on a chair jumped off, cut my face on a coffee table and had to have stitches on the side of my face.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

When I was four I put my cat into the dishwasher. I though that it would get clean. O.o

ATCaver
ATCaver
69 posts
Peasant

When I was 10, I went to Mexico with my mom, dad, and my brothers. They were 18 and 20 at the time(step-brothers btw). So I went with them over to some cliffs one day (we were on a small island called Isla Mujeres, great place) and they told me to jump off. Well, these cliffs were only about 30 feet high or so, and completely smooth. So I did it. I landed in the water, perfectly fine, only to realize that there was no way back up except to climb back up from a 3 foot wide strip of sand that was mysteriously under some footholds. So I managed to climb my way up after being stuck down there for 3 hours. "If someone told you to jump off a cliff, would you do it?" "Yes, yes I would"

Showing 1-15 of 21