ForumsThe TavernIn the Situation of Pure Disappointment and Anger

10 1922
VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

Any situation of pure disappointment and anger is the worst. It can make you do some dangerous stuff and the experiences are, unfortunately, remember able. There are many situations where students, parents, and gamers have been at a state of anger. Just like my other threads, I'll make ONE situation only to get my point across.
Here it is:

You're at a decent age, (20,21,22) and you have a little sister at the age of 14. She tells you and the parents at home that she has an end of the year prom to go to. She also says that she already has a prom date to go with her, but she wants you to drop her off instead of her embarrassing, uncool parents. After dropping her off, you go back home, eat cereal, and watch Tom and Jerry.

You get a call from your little sister and she's crying. You're a little confused...until she tells you that her date stood her up.
If you really cared, you would then be in a "Situation of Pure Disappointment and Anger".

What would be you're actions?

• 10 Replies
Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

Find out where the guy lives and hunt him down with a P90. They have a prom for freshman?

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

until she tells you that her date stood her up.

Please elaborate on that and what you meant by this.
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Ah.......

I would be quite sad for my little sister and mildly angry at the boy for not showing up, but Iw ouldn't do anything as a direct result of the Event. I'd ask if she wanted to be picked up from the prom or not, tand assuing she says yes, I would.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I'd pick her up and not do anything to the boy. I could get in a lot of trouble and I do anything bad to someone of that age.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

14? at prom? That is one young Junior in highschool.

Well, first I'd excessively explain why I don't care, then ask if she wants to be picked up.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I'd pick her up and tell her that this is the reason i'm gay.

Jokes, i'd pick her up and buy her ice cream, spend the night cheering her up; his loss, Or find out if any of her friends are going stag and hope she can still have a good night.

VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

I'd pick her up and tell her that this is the reason i'm gay.

That was pretty funny.
This is my post and if it was me I would have done the same as Jefferysinspiration.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

They have a prom for freshman?

Mebbe it's an end-of-middle-school &quotrom"? I was 14 when I was in middle school, so yeah.

Anyway, I would go and pick her up, and make her feel better by treating her out or something like that. I wouldn't do anything to the guy, for fear of disabling him for the rest of his life.
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

I'd make a few wise cracks, tell her that boys aren't worth her time and offer to do whatever she chose to make her feel better.

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

Losing the state championship lacrosse game. I raged at my self.

Showing 1-10 of 10