ForumsThe TavernIf you can meet any person in the world who would it be?

61 12920
circuitstar
circuitstar
74 posts
Nomad

It can be any person even if they died

• 61 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Pang Tong - I relate very much to him

Zhuge Liang - The man's genius puts more popular "geniuses" to shame, and on top of that he is by far the most underrated intellectual of all time. One small thing that gives an example of how brilliant he was...he came up with a battle array called Battle Array of the Eight Diagrams, which was said to have infinite might. Nobody knows how it worked, why it worked, what happens when it is put into motion, etc. The only thing known about it are drawings of it and the fact that it was Zhuge Liang's.

Sun Tzu - Literally wrote the book on war

Serj Tankian - Favorite singer and I love his messages. To be able to sit down with him and talk to him about certain topics would be amazing

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

adam savage, jamie hieneman, and paulsoaresjr.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Babe Ruth. He is one of baseball's greatest, he played for the Yankees, he made the red sox lose and he seems like a fun person to hang out with.
More modern? Hmm probably another yankee player, Derek Jeter. Or Steven Spielburg just to get some help on movie making. That would be really cool.

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

The person who invents time travel.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Osama Bin Laden or Hitler. Nah, I would want to meet maybe...Kobe Bryant, Lebron, Durant, CP3, or yeah.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

The first person ever to live on earth, I wanna know how he did it!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Or Steven Spielburg just to get some help on movie making

"Don't worry about making it a good movie, that's old school. Now it's all about making money"...that's probably the advice you'd get

And a Yankees fan too eh? Well Babe Ruth is an obvious choice (best home run hitter of all time no argument, I mean come on! He was playing in an era where a player could led the league in home runs with 10), but Lou Gehrig would also be an awesome person to talk to. The amount of determination he put into playing the game and giving it his all is just astounding (he played through multiple bone fractures throughout his career), and he ends his streak with more class than any other player could ever dream of having. That is a man who could captivate a person for hours with his love for the game
ShadowArchon
ShadowArchon
154 posts
Shepherd

Probably Freddie Mercury, John Bohnam, Jimmy Page, Billy Connolly, Craig Gordon. Thassit.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

chuck norris.

that would be so awesome.

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Probably Tony Romo. He's the closest thing to a role model that I've ever had.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

How has no one mentioned Tesla yet?

Yeah, Tesla, totally.

Other options, Einstein and Franklin certainly, Lincoln as well. Josef Stalin, Sun Tzu, Jesus, Mohammed, the prophet not the boxer, Pythagoras, Socrates, Antisthenes, Columbus Julius Caesar, Samuel Clemens, and there's probably hundreds more that I'm forgetting about.

idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

Eddie Van Halen. Definitely Eddie Van Halen.

Second choice Jimmy Page.

Then Edison

Hawking

Einstein

idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

Probably Tony Romo. He's the closest thing to a role model that I've ever had.

Cowboys fan? me too.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I would want to meet Bruce Willis! He is like one of the best action movies stars ever!

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Earl scruggs, the best blue grass player of all time

Showing 46-60 of 61