ForumsNews and FeedbackFriends & Favorites

4 2619
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
466 posts
Nomad

Have you ever had too many favorite games on your profile? Well what i'm suggesting is that you can choose which 5 are shown because I have favorite games that I play on occasion and there are games I play every day. I also noticed that some people have so many friends that some you know not that well are at the very top while your very good friends are hidden. What i'm asking is the ability to arrange your games and friends in the order you want.

• 4 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Well even though there's a list it only displays six games on your page with the option to view more.

But the idea of being able to arrange friends/ favourite games is a good suggestion. It would come in handy.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I have about seventy-five favorite games and a few friends added. Being able to rearrange them would be neat. I think the idea has been suggested on GetSatisfaction and is under consideration for AG3. I found it!

I can't find the one about organizing the friends list, though.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

We've already discussed it. At launch, we won't have the ability to do custom ordering, but may add it as an option later.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

I remember a topic on the forums for it a long long time ago, and I remeber (after all the aguwing and wiening) I was a NO, it would just take to much to have to make a whole sytem for it! Because if they make it so you choose set systems of how to order it people want more and want to do it them selves (got to go)

Showing 1-4 of 4