ForumsThe TavernDo you believe in GOD?

6 1690
GameJuMe
GameJuMe
105 posts
Nomad

Ill tell the truth i DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD...

• 6 Replies
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Eh, this thread seems kind of pointless, it would fit better in the World Events, Politics, Religion, etc section better than here but even then there's not really much content or discussion to be had.

For the record, I'm an Atheist, I'm a pastafarian if anyone asks though.

GameJuMe
GameJuMe
105 posts
Nomad

Well that is Tavern for. just askin do you believe in god or not simple question.

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Just because it's The Tavern doesn't mean you can get away with making threads that don't really have any content - I'm not trying to backseat mod or anything, just pointing it out, maybe you could ask a few extra questions like "why do/don't you believe in God"?

GameJuMe
GameJuMe
105 posts
Nomad

Oh ok. anyway too late for that.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

It's not too late. Many users will read the entire first page. If you would like, you could ask a mod to add that question to the title.

I am an Atheist. I feel that there must be something, but I don't really believe in anything. There are a few belief systems similar to what I identify as, but they aren't really what I see myself as.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

What is this religion in my Tavern...

If you would like, you could ask a mod to add that question to the title.

Rather, I will lock this, and the thread, with a properly written opening post, can be made in the correct section. It's better that way, and doesn't throw up all reason.
Further, I believe there are at least a dozen of these threads that have been made over the years in that section in the first place, it might be a lot easier to dig those up and read them for the sake of wanting information, since that is what this current thread is asking.
If you want discussion, see suggestion on proper OP and new thread.

So, locking this, and carry on.
Showing 1-6 of 6