ForumsNews and FeedbackProfile information

2 2475
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Is the profile information on AG2 going to be on AG3? By that, I mean the Flags, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Xbox Live, Wii, PS3, and SteamID that are displayed on the AG2 profiles if you fill them out with something. Will that be on AG3 as well?

• 2 Replies
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

That's the plan. I think we're putting it in the same box where it shows your gender, location, web site, etc.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

I never have any thing there any who, but some added stuff would be nice like muliplayer game info, and if clans come out your clan names you made and are members of(but that might be better in a follower/friend type format)and so on

But I was thinking it would be nice in that same box if we put ranks (instead of haveing a big think showing all the ranks you got when it only matters what rank you are), any major achevments (best if in a badge form)like beta tester and such, old ag2 achevent and ag1 one if possable, and so on.

It would fill in that space that is on the right of you about (though last I checked I think that was not in ag3 but this phone can handle the site :'( ) instead of puting a big box at the bottom of the about that takes up more room...
Just a thought.

Showing 1-2 of 2