ForumsThe TavernDream Job

26 5424
SwordAndShield
SwordAndShield
567 posts
Nomad

What is/was your dream job?

I know I have one, and I am really still in schooling, but I will get there!

• 26 Replies
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

To work as a game dev for AG! =D

Or become a general internist. =P

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

Mine is to make a flash game for Xbox. Like Dan Paladin and Brad Borne.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

Living from my art/writing would be the best job to me; your only boss is yourself, and if you're poor, you have only yourself to blame.

On another hand, the best job I had was at a comping site. I supervised little kids that wanted to do drawings and paintings, artistic stuff as such you know. I could spend 5 hours reading a book with no one telling me to stop, as long as I was there to help the kiddies. Plus, the site in question is quoted as one of the most beautiful in all my country, so it was really pleasant and soothing to work in a natural environnement like this. The good days...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Somewhere in law enforcement. Preferably in S.W.A.T. or a detective.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i can not find a right word for my dream job so i decided to specify it. i want to take care of handicapped people.

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

video game designer for steam

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

1) Marine EOD (explosive ordnance disposal)
2) Marine infantry (rifleman, probably)
3) Lead guitarist in a band

My life is pretty narrow and liable to end quickly.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

well i love drawing so i want to be a Graphic Artist u know like draw album covers for bands, designs for shirts ect. but i dont think it will happen i mean like what are the chances..

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

1. Navy Seal
2. Drill instructor
3. Navy Ship-men
I wan't to do one of these things because I know how to aim a rifle and I've killed animals hunting (mainly turkeys and deer)and I'm accurate.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i am good at writing, maybe i become an author if i cant life my other dream job.

macintot
macintot
69 posts
Nomad

Graphic designer. I've been want to do this for the past few years, since I actually knew what a graphic designer was.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

Preferably in S.W.A.T. or a detective.

I can just imagine you saying "Freeze! Get down on the ground! I have 15,000 AP and I'm not afraid to use it!"

Navy Seal

Here is a good book about being a Navy Seal. [url]http://amzn.to/igWP4M[/url]
ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

I'd love to continue my art for a living. I don't have any dreams of being a millionaire, I just want to have a simple life. Maybe a nice apartment in New York City, and work from there, selling my artwork for commission work.
I'd also love to continue being a indie game developer, I mean isn't that every kid's dream?
Though, I'd probably have to get a part-time job, because practically, I cannot live off making indie games. *sigh*

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I would want to be an animator. Animation is a lot of fun. It would be amazing if I could be able to work for Pixar!

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I want to be a software engineer or a computer programmer... something along those lines. I'm probably not going to work at Google, but their workers have A LOT of awesome perks. They have stuff like nap time whenever they want, gyms, free car rental, so on and so forth.

Showing 1-15 of 26