ForumsForum GamesMedieval Rpg

122 16586
ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

Story:It was A massive war against the races there were The Elves,The Orcs and Dwarfs villages pillaged citys burnd to ground people slaughterd war started when Orcs get new leader some powerful wizard who was exiled from Human empire because involvin in Dark and Blood magick after 7 years of war Orcs capture capital city of Elves and take book of one of most powerful wizard in history orc shamans use that book to open some kind of portal in Elves capital and relise one inprisoned race Demons and their leader Baal orcs try to make aliance with them but Demons betrey them and kill every orc and elf in city soon after that they form small Country and their streinght grow every day,elves race is brought almost to extinction most of Eves are killed and they make their last stand in Brecilian forest and they are under nonstop attack of Orcs and Deamons in masiv race war Dwarfs had big success and they started wining but when demons was relised they invaded Dwarven underground Empire and destored most of Dwarfen citys and former empire is in ruins Human empire didnt involved in War when Emeror of Human empire wend misin civil war started in The Human empire emeror was last saw in in capital city where great plague is killed many people humans send many expeditions nad helers to capital but nobody returned and there are rumors that at night you could hear screams and strange voices from city some people say that Emeror of Human empire always wanted to beacome immortal and that he was involved in many experiments and Black magick and that he formed packt with some powerful Spirit that give him immortalty.

Sheet:

Name:
Weapon:I decide
Armor:I decide
Condition:Fine
Inventory:I decide
Bio:Make it a longer
Perk:I get from bio
Race:Chose any Race
Description:
Class:I decide

• 122 Replies
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

Name: Neolvin
Weapon: Magic Staff, Spell Book, Dagger
Armor: Cloth armor
Condition: Fine
Inventory: [Empty]
Bio: I grew up in a small Elven village, where from an early age the powers of Elven magic were taught to me. Over time, I have become a powerful Elven sorcerer, and am a key player in the resistance against the Orcish and Demonic onslaughts.
Perk: Experienced - Very powerful mage with huge experience
Race: Elven
Description: Thin, but muscular, and about 5'11". Tan-ish skin with distinct Elvin features (pointed ears, angled facial features, etc.).
Class: Mage
Army: 8 men

I create a small fire in the nearby forest to distract some of the Orcs, then stealthily lead my party in, hoping ambush the Orcs that didn't go to deal with the fire. All the time, I keep watchful tabs on the survivors.

ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

Name: Rikeer
Weapon:Crossbow,Bow,Small shield,One handed sword
Armor:Light Iron Armor
Inventory:130 gold
Bio: As sharp as a hawk, he is well trained with a bow, crossbow, and other ranged weapons. Although he mainly works with weapons that he can hold in his hands he can mount heavy artillery fairly well. His main goal is to and train arm himself with the most powerful range weapons, so he starts himself a life as a mercenary, slowly increasing his wealth and fame.
Perk:Ranged Expert-Very experienced ranged soldier he is very good with evry tipe of ranged weapon from throwing knifes to heaviest artillery
Race: Human
Description: Slim 5'8" with frizzled black hair
Class:Mercenary

Demons didnt saw you but they are aproching to your position faster and faster you didnt find any place to hide so you lay down and pretend that you are dead demons come checked you and move on then you start pickpocket bodys you found 130 gold and city map what are you going to do now?

Bio: I grew up in a small Elven village, where from an early age the powers of Elven magic were taught to me. Over time, I have become a powerful Elven sorcerer, and am a key player in the resistance against the Orcish and Demonic onslaughts.
Description: Thin, but muscular, and about 5'11". Tan-ish skin with distinct Elvin features (pointed ears, angled facial features, etc.).

You created small fire some orc patrols go to check fire you sneak closer to castle its look like that only 1 patrol left but their is some archers on walls that could rais alarm what are you going to do now?

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

"Dang. Gonna have to get crafty here..."

If I have an archer handy, I put a little spell on his arrows to make them lock on to the enemy archers. Then, I have him/her release a barrage just as my ground troops and I attack suddenly.

If I don't have an archer, I put a quick sleeping spell on the archers, then send the ground troops ahead to attack (using so much magic drains me).

ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

You have only mele unit and archers are out of your range one of your soldiers suggested you that they assult and distract orc while you go and free survivors castle is half ruined so there is a lot crack in the wall from the sige

016Bramble
016Bramble
408 posts
Nomad

Name: Desi
Weapon: One-Handed Axe
Armor: Old Leather Armor
Inventory:
Bio: I grew up in a western, coastal, cliffside town, where I was trained in combat, specializing with the axe. I also learned to fish and have fought on boats multiple times to escape pirates. There have only been a few orc raids in our region, but we are prepared.
Perk: Axeman-Very good with axe-like weapons
Description: 5'8", Tan skin, extremely dark brown hair and eyes of the same color, fit, but not muscular.
Class: Axeman

I tell the townspeople that I'll try to distract them, and they should try to get weapons as fast as possible. I quickly put on my armor and grab my axe. I look to see the where the pirates currently are. Where are they?

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

"Hmmm... Are you sure you are willing to undertake that task?" I ask the soldier. "Well, okay. You, you, and you--" I point at three of the soldiers "--go and create a distraction. Give me a signal just before you do so." I turn to the rest of my soldiers. "As soon as the signal is given, we will run and make a dash for the survivors. I'll make a quick destruction spell to make raiding the castle easier. We HAVE to be quick. No mistakes."

ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

Inventory:
Bio: I grew up in a western, coastal, cliffside town, where I was trained in combat, specializing with the axe. I also learned to fish and have fought on boats multiple times to escape pirates. There have only been a few orc raids in our region, but we are prepared.
Description: 5'8", Tan skin, extremely dark brown hair and eyes of the same color, fit, but not muscular.

You get your armor and weapons but you can comand to townpeople they are just ordinary people they will not fight your commander come and tell you and your unite do go to harbour when you came to harbour you saw dozens of ships bombarding harbour and hundreds of pirates in harbour its klook like they are outnumbering you your commander tell you "We need to hold them as as long possible so civilians can evacuate to other part of city" What are you going to do?

Soldiers go near orcs and start making big noise remening orcs patrols start runing toward them and then you and rest of your soldiers start rushing to survors archer saw you and start shooting at you they kill 3 your soldiers you cast spell and kill archers and then one of your soldiers yell "They start killing surivors" what are you going to do?

016Bramble
016Bramble
408 posts
Nomad

Inventory:

I run down to the edge of the raid and see the damage that has been done. I tell everyone to grab weapons and food and to get to the nearest cart in order to escape. I also tell them to leave all of their valuables; we need to evacuate.

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

Bio: As sharp as a hawk, he is well trained with a bow, crossbow, and other ranged weapons. Although he mainly works with weapons that he can hold in his hands he can mount heavy artillery fairly well. His main goal is to and train arm himself with the most powerful range weapons, so he starts himself a life as a mercenary, slowly increasing his wealth and fame.
Perk:Ranged Expert-Very experienced ranged soldier he is very good with evry tipe of ranged weapon from throwing knifes to heaviest artillery

I quickly examine the map and run toward somewhere safe I find on the map. If there isn't, I will escape the city nonetheless.

ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

Main gate is not far from you location you start going to main gate its look like they are not many demons because battle but new demon hord will came any minute so you hurry whn you reached gate you saw group of survaving Mercenarys trying to fight their way out of city its look like they are losing and drawing to much antetation but with your suport maybe they can escape city and you with them what are you going to do?

Inventory:

Whole harbour is almost destroyed and burned "tell everyone" evrybody in harbour is dead and you have to push back or just hold pirates for some time so civilians have time to evacuate to other part of city no retret and then large group of pirates saw you and start runing toward your and your unite what are you going to do?

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

Perk:Ranged Expert-Very experienced ranged soldier he is very good with every type of ranged weapon from throwing knifes to heaviest artillery

I shall assist them from the back with my range arsenal, but I shall make sure I'm not seen by continually changing my firing position.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

I yell, "Protect me! I only require guardianship for a few moments..." I concentrate hard and find the killers of the survivors, and knock them out with a spell. Then, I command my men to charge in and rescue the survivors. As they do so, I lay protective spells over them; but, my power is weak, and the spells can only protect against so much...

ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

Perk:Ranged Expert-Very experienced ranged soldier he is very good with every type of ranged weapon from throwing knifes to heaviest artillery

You start shooting at demons and kill may of them after some time you start changing your position you go to roof of some ruined house but they you got spoted by some flying creatures who start rushing at you what are you going to do?

Army: 5 men

Soldiers surounded you and kill anyone who come near you you cast spell and kill the orcs oround survivors you try to caste spell on survivors and protect them but you can castle spell for now you are to exhausted you can only help survivors with your dagger what are you going to do?

ubica88
ubica88
2,188 posts
Nomad

Bump

016Bramble
016Bramble
408 posts
Nomad

What does "Bump" mean? It may be a stupid question, but I had to ask.

Inventory:

I order all of the archers (if there are any) to run away and try to take down as many pirates as they can before they die. Then, we hack our way through the group; no sacrifice, no victory. The goal is now to try to escape on a ship; it probably has enough supplies to last until we reach another port. Even if we can't escape, it will distract the pirates to damage their boat(s).

Showing 16-30 of 122