ForumsPopular MediaAfter-story of Avatar the Last Air Bender

23 6425
supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

Okay,we all we that the storyline ended way too fast.Sure it may seem like 3 years is a while but not very much happened in each episode (with the exception of a few season finales)so I would like to know everybody's variation of an after-story.

• 23 Replies
supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

I don't understand why it would be 75 years in the future,mainly because technology isn't quite developed during that era(such as engines, electricity, etc.).Possibly a later Avatar would have been better.

divy1324
divy1324
436 posts
Nomad

Yeah It never said zuko's mom. I used to watch the show like 3 years ago!

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

They replayed the whole season some time ago, so i recorded it all and watched it all. Cant wait for the new one. Also, the fire kingdom was pretty devoluped tech-wise, as they had massive blimbs, battle "drills" and such, all able to run on steam or fire. The way how you can beat some one up tons and scourch them with fire and such, and they lay limp on the ground leaveing you to wonder if they died, is in my opinion, like on samuri jack, how they wanted stuff to die, but couldnt really show it on a kids channel, except jack solved this problem with robots...

ninjagod99
ninjagod99
37 posts
Nomad

I, too can not wait untill the next avatar series comes on about the legand of Korra!

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

@Magegraywolf

dude, that would be awesome! except there wouldn't be as much action it looks like.

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Also I think that MageGrayWolf's idea was great about Azula breaking out and eventually leading to her demise.Great idea but they probably wouldn't allow someone to die because after all it is aired on a kids channel .

Many people have died include Jet, Kataras Mother, and Admiral Zhao.

Yes but nothing close to murder or assassination.I do remember on the season 1 finale when aang went into the avatar state and eventually killed admiral zhao

Well you already stated Admiral Zhao, but your forgetting Kataras Mother, and all of the Airbenders plus the Librarian man who basically killed himself.

THe new series is supposed to take place about 70 years into the future with the original crew gone. (including the 150 year old Guru) The new avatar Korru is from the southern water tribe and learns Airbending from Tenzin, Aang and Kataras third and youngest child, and along the way has to prevent another war type event from happening. This time it's based off of an anti-bending movement.

Thats a little overview for those who haven't been keeping up.

I don't understand why it would be 75 years in the future,mainly because technology isn't quite developed during that era(such as engines, electricity, etc.).Possibly a later Avatar would have been better.

You've got to remember that this isn't our earth, but rather anoth universe all together. Many shows have done this over the years and sometimes technology advances just a little faster in them than in ours. They already had technology far supirior than they should have had if it was in our universe.

Also the original plan was to have Aang in the iceberg for 1000 years, have a herd of flying bison and end up in a furturistic world.
aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

ohh avatar kurra i wanna see that

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

In the new one, there will be people who are "rebeling" against the "benders", pretty much rioting and thinking that if THEY dont have powers, no one should. They are called anti-benders(as far as i know) and will be the main oppisition in the new seris. I wonder how they are able to actully fight bender's when they have no powers...

Showing 16-23 of 23