ForumsThe Tavernsilly threats!

10 3474
marioworrier
marioworrier
6 posts
Nomad

this is how the game works! some one makes a silly threat then the next person says don't be silly then eliminate his threat and then you make another threat. EXAMPLE:

I'm going to blast all the rugs to the moon on a plate!

Don't be silly all the rugs are already on the moon on a plate but im going to prove trees don't exist

• 10 Replies
sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

don't be silly you know you can hardly live without trees and they do exist but I'm going to prove that I am going to be top 100 this summer

Fishinmage
Fishinmage
37 posts
Nomad

Nonsense! Summer is the time when the top 100 really get going! Youll never catch em, but i will prove that cats are truly alien robots bent on taking over the world.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

thats silly my jinxers woulden't hurt a fly while actualy she kills about six mice a week but i will prove that pies are a food sent down by the gods themselvs

sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

don't be silly our parents cook 'em but I will prove that tv is awesome and everyone should have it!

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Don't be silly everyone can't have TV cause there are many poor people in the world and and some people think TV sucks.
Anyway many people disagree because they believe TV has evil. I will prove that I am a human being and not a orangutan.

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Don't Be silly. Harvard and UMass couldn't prove it, neither could you those last 6 times. But I will prove that I am not typing as I say this.

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

Don't be silly you dumb !A!S!S! ( not even how the game goes...) lol

Djkgb
Djkgb
677 posts
Peasant

Dont be silly this is just a game... Even though its not real im not quiet sure how it goes.

ace11ace11
ace11ace11
83 posts
Nomad

dont be silly the rules are at the top but im going to prove that baseballs can beat a giraff in a boat race any day.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Don't be silly baseballs are inanimate they are not alive you fool but I will prove that I am alive!

Showing 1-10 of 10