ForumsThe TavernIf you could have anything in the world what would it be?

32 4964
Drift89
Drift89
214 posts
Nomad

Title pretty much says it all! :P
Explain why you decided to choose your answer...

• 32 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Stuff that's actually real? Well, money, I guess. My family could use some more money now. If it isn't real, then a time machine, or that remote from the movie "Click". I'd like to be able to rewind time to prevent certain things from happening. That remote will be good to have because I could pause, rewind, and fast forward things.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

A huge lottery win, so i could spawn all my wants from there.
GoM wanting the remote from click ;o - i wouldn't of thought of that but it's a **** good idea.

I'd also like the wardrobe from narnia.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

A medieval castle, preferably one in scottland, with a lot of space, it must have an armory with all kinds of armors and weapons, of course a treasure chamber with a safe full of gold, servants, er, employees I mean, to keep the castle clean and cook and everything; lots of guestchambers so I can invite a lot of friends whenever they can come, a fencing school so I can improve, a market in the court...

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

my very own floating island with employees, my own city on my floating island where i and my friends can live with their familys (and the employees too, of course). the town has everything possible what we need. it uses solar energy to float and has a cupola where we can enter and leave and where the energy is collected.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

The world.
Nah, just kidding. I'm not that greedy.
You guys can live on Hawaii.

DeadFamous
DeadFamous
152 posts
Nomad

Right now, some well-made nachos sounds perfect.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

My ex. Sounds pretty pathetic huh. Truly, it's the thing I want the most in the whole world right now.

Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

New life, new family, with some money.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

I want to be able to type.... Oh, wait....

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

The power of teleportation. It would be awesome!
Or I would have one googolplex of a googolplex of money.
Or a PS3 with a copy of God of War.

Hmmm.... I'd choose teleportation.

itsmewmc
itsmewmc
1 posts
Nomad

A job on the show Top Gear!

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

More time.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I would want a real protal gun. It's be so awesome to use to get out of awkward situations.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

The ultimate laptop. It has 10,000GB of memory, it's impossible for any virus to get into it, it can play any console game, it can download any internet game for free, it's waterproof, fireproof, indestructeble(that helps when you're angry because you didn't get high score), it has a headband that makes the computer respond to your thoughts, the mouse moves with your eyes, it never overheats, it can change colors to match what you want, it comes with wi-fi that works so well that it downloads movies im milliseconds while you play games and download stuff, it is expandable and collapsable so you can have a huge computer that can fit in your pocket, it only needs to be charged for five seconds so it can last for 24 hours without power and best of all it has speakers everywhere for optimal song listening. Pretty cool huh?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

The ultimate laptop. It has 10,000GB of memory,

Gigabytes is weak. If I could wish for the perfect laptop, I would at least wish for the same amount of memory, but in terabytes, not giga

it only needs to be charged for five seconds so it can last for 24 hours without power

No integrated mini fission core?
Showing 1-15 of 32