The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsProgramming ForumCalling All Flash Game Makers

6 5013
toastier
toastier
3 posts
Nomad

(Please feel free to close this topic or move it if this is in the wrong forum.)

Hello there!
I have a pretty simple question. I'm a graphics artist on a virtual pet site called daylightpets.com. We have a staff team of about twenty people, from admins, moderators, artists, writers, and programmers. However, we have no one to make Flash games. We have one game currently on the site, but we would really like to add more to help us gain more active members.
Pretty much I'd like to ask if there was anyone willing to volunteer to make a Flash game or two for us. Our owner doesn't pay us right now, but you get site perks, and we would be really grateful.
If you are interested, please message me/leave a comment on my profile, reply here, or join daylightpets.com and either contact Toastier, or Lavenderblue.
Anything you could do would be really appreciated. We also need programmers, so that'd be awesome too.
Thank you a huge ton to anyone that replies!

• 6 Replies
Lavenderblue
Lavenderblue
1 posts
Nomad

Thank you Toastier for posting on here, indeed I am the owner of daylightpets.com. As for the post above contact me or Toastier on the site or send me email janera111@live.co.uk. Thank you.

alsage
alsage
132 posts
Nomad

with all do respect please find people somewhere else. goto an actual forum that is all about flash and not on a gaming website. you will probably have better luck anyways

PixelSmash
PixelSmash
566 posts
Nomad

I do have to disagree with you alsage. While this is the 'rogramming help' forums, it's being used for a wider variety of subjects, including requests for game development. Arguably, there are other places or sites to ask this, but that doesn't exclude AG at all.

As for the OP: It's a nice site you've got, but without registering it's pretty hard to see what it's all about. (There's a section explaining what it is you can do, but it's not much more than a summary, and it's only in words)

toastier
toastier
3 posts
Nomad

@Alsage - I just posted this here to see what I could get. I am a huge fan of armorgames, and seeing as it has a ton of games, I think this is a good place to contact game creators.
@Pixelsmash- That's a good point, actually. If you register, you can see more of the site. I'll talk to one of our programmers and see if we can lessen the amount of site you have to login to see. I've always thought it was a little strict. xD

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I think this is a good place to contact game creators.

It's sadly not. Our programming forums are almost completely dead and there are only about 5 or 6 programmers active on the forums, and most them (including me) aren't that good. There only one i could think of that is good enough to make a good game is busy with another project.
toastier
toastier
3 posts
Nomad

If anyone would like to see pets, avatars, and stuff like that for the site, here is the link to the official Daylightpets helpsite, which I run.
daylightpets.webs.com
It has most of the pets and colors, and some items. It's still in a beta stage, but it's getting pretty full. :3

Showing 1-6 of 6