ForumsThe TavernMy site ?

11 1864
elshobokshy
elshobokshy
159 posts
Nomad

I would like everyone to tell me what do they think about my site
http://untoldlove.webs.com/

Oh and there's a facebook like button if you got a facebook account please like it

• 11 Replies
thecattygrl
thecattygrl
230 posts
Nomad

Professional... I like it.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

That is actually pretty good. But what is it about?

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

Looks pretty cool. Like the picture of the staircase, and the background color matches it.

elshobokshy
elshobokshy
159 posts
Nomad

Thanks guys

But what is it about?

The name explains it, Untold love.
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

Okay.

I don't like the staircase is somehow being disintegrated into red goo.

Home and News links go to the same page.

If you just click the Photo link instead of the Photo dropdown, it takes you to the homepage. Why have the dropdown when it's just one link?

Photos have too much of a scrollbar down and are not all the same width. Come up with a nice transition AJAX photo viewer.

Newest Members - I don't care.

Every line that divides is some weird script that'd too faded for me to understand and even if I did I wouldn't be able to comprehend.. Is that the text on the One Ring from Lord of the Rings?

The red page borders seem nice until it collides with that red bar.. either have it white or just keep the bar without it transitioning into it at the top.

Seems like you've already added a group in videos called 'Drama Animes', would be nice if you had more videos and just on the video page put links to each like 'Action Animes' 'Adventure Animes' to display a list.

Links hyperlink just goes to the homepage.

There's only one category in Discussion Forum

Colors seem nice, title seems a little to white-ish.

There are two page-breaks underneath Our YouTube Page news post.

Try making the actual title to the news post linking to the youtube page instead of a 'click here'. Oh, I didn't know how to do that.

Page breaks are centered whereas news posts are not. Doesn't seem to flow nicely.

Loading profile pages take way too long, or I just get a 404.

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

I don't like the staircase is somehow being disintegrated into red goo.

I don't know, I like it. Also, I don't think she can help it, she probably used a pre-made template.

If you just click the Photo link instead of the Photo dropdown, it takes you to the homepage. Why have the dropdown when it's just one link?

I agree. That confused me at first. Having a simple link is much more easy.
---

I pretty much agree with everything that Graham said. The site definitely needs more work done.

Also, instead of having the Facebook doo-hicky in the middle of the page, I would have it on the side. And then put a paragraph explaining what the site is about.

And, two questions I need to ask, did you make your site on a pre-made template? And did you draw/paint that anime yourself?
elshobokshy
elshobokshy
159 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the detailed walkthrough!

Home and News links go to the same page.

I've gotta fix that I know.

I'll make more dropdowns, that's why.

Photos have too much of a scrollbar down and are not all the same width. Come up with a nice transition AJAX photo viewer.

Yeah I will do that.

Newest Members - I don't care.

I do!! :P

would be nice if you had more videos and just on the video page put links to each like 'Action Animes' 'Adventure Animes' to display a list.

This is a love site not an anime fan site, I've gotta think of some good love videos, I've just put that video cuz it's way too sad.. At least for me.

Links hyperlink just goes to the homepage.

I've gotta fix that yeah.

There's only one category in Discussion Forum

If I had any members they should make their own posts!

Try making the actual title to the news post linking to the youtube page instead of a 'click here'. Oh, I didn't know how to do that.

What do you mean ? This is confusing.

Loading profile pages take way too long, or I just get a 404.

That may be your connection, I've got no problems with it.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Looks pretty good - a lot of people tend to make webs look tacky somehow but i think you did a good job.

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

Another thing I forgot to add. Never reveal your site to the public if you know there are still kinks you need to work out.
Always try to fully complete the site, and tackle all the bugs before others see it.

I'll make more dropdowns, that's why.

Nooooo! Not trying to be offensive, but the dropdowns are very confusing to me. Without the dropdowns, the site would flow much easier and it would be less of a hassle to change the page.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Another thing I forgot to add. Never reveal your site to the public if you know there are still kinks you need to work out.
Always try to fully complete the site, and tackle all the bugs before others see it.

Well the reason it was released is so that he can get feedback so that he can work out the kinks.
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Considering it was made with "Webs" and that i'm extremely familiar with the power of webs it's OK but it needs alot of work. If you put a bit more effort into it then I can see this being a popular site. I've worked with webs before and I could never make anything good but you ight have a chance! Keep up the good work!

Showing 1-11 of 11