ForumsThe TavernFruit Juice or Soda?

79 12873
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

This thread was inspired by the 20 minute battle i just had with myself to lift orange juice or pepsi out of the fridge.

Which do you prefer, fruit juice or sodas?

I prefer fruit juice as it's much more refreshing and healthy, but sometimes you just can't say no to a soda.

• 79 Replies
GrazingBuffalo
GrazingBuffalo
32 posts
Nomad

I prefer juice, but hate orange juice, and I love apple juice. There's never any juice in the fridge though, so I barely ever have it. If I could choose a soda, it would be Coke Zero.

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
417 posts
Nomad

Juice, i dont like carbinated drinks and juice is better for you than soda

TheUz
TheUz
26 posts
Nomad

soda, always, I love root beer, and Pepsi.

tinytiger23
tinytiger23
8 posts
Nomad

Soda for me too! I love root beer also but my favorite is Orange Soda!

tomtom97
tomtom97
13 posts
Nomad

juice. because soda gets me even thirstier wich is really annoying

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Well it sort of depends on if you wnat a healthy drink or something that tastes good.

Fruit juices do taste good, but it just doesn't have that taste sodas do, but they are a lot healthier and won't make you feel thirstier.

Soda is generally something more for parties, or if you just wanna grab and go. It has a nice fizziness to it, although it can hurt your throat depending on who you are.

Overall though, I prefer a nice Coca-Cola, but I do like juice, so long as it's not apple juice. That stuff is nasty.

dric454
dric454
68 posts
Nomad

I rather have soda than fruit juice....too bad when your thirsty soda makes you feel thirstier...
juice is good for health but soda is not...BUT I STILL RATHER HAVE SODA THAN FRUIT JUICE!!
~~Rootbeer Is The Best~~

Snowrut
Snowrut
68 posts
Nomad

but I do like juice, so long as it's not apple juice. That stuff is nasty.

What?!?! I love apple juice it is my favorite type of juice and one of my favorite drinks!
circuitstar
circuitstar
74 posts
Nomad

Fruit juice.Because Soda gives you Kidne Stones if you know what those are

UserIame
UserIame
22 posts
Nomad

Soda :P

I do not really like fruit juices, especially apple juices.

Boldur
Boldur
52 posts
Nomad

I love pepsi and root beer, I drink often pepsi or root beer with chips, it's better ^ ^

ninomo
ninomo
7 posts
Nomad

I HAVE THE SOLUTION!!! you need to drink....... FRUIT SODA!!!! like crush. that is tasty! :P

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

Fruit juice. I don't drink soda. Fruit juice is much more healthier and has benefits from drinking it compared to soda.

DerpySlurpee
DerpySlurpee
2 posts
Nomad

I definitely prefer soda. Fruit juice tastes gross to me, even though it's healthier.

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

I like both, although i would prefer a dr pepper than an apple juice, but i would prefer an apple juice to a coke, so really to me they are both the same

Showing 46-60 of 79