ForumsGamesFull screen games

17 8336
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I can give you the link to your favorite game on AG but with full screen. Just tell me your favorite game. All games doesn't work.
Examples; Exit Path Colony Raze Sonny e7 Gemcraft

• 17 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Or, perhaps we can show the people:

How to Play Games in Full Screen!

1. Go to the game you want to have full screened.

2. Right click the "blue" area of the screen to pop up the menu. Click "Page Source" (Or if you're using Internet Explorer, it's View Source). This should bring you to a different tab with coding on it.

3. Hold Ctrl and press F. This pops up a search bar in the top right corner.

4. Type in the bar, "swf". It should bring you to a portion of the page.

5. Find "swf" in yellow highlight. Once you find that, it's connected to /files/games/Your Game and some random numbers.swf.

6. Copy that link you find.

7. Exit out of the page source, and in the url, type "armorgames.com", then at the end of that, put /files/games/Your game and some random numbers.swf

8. Press enter, and enjoy your game, full screen style!

Now let's play Bloons!

Oh, and John. It does work for every game. (;

cormyn
cormyn
2,891 posts
Nomad

While this will generally work, some of our games won't work as intended in full-screen mode. And once AG3 is launched, playing games in this way may cause Achievements to fail. But we'll be working with game developers to have larger versions of the games to play in near-full-screen size.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

some of our games won't work as intended in full-screen mode

How? Does it lack a certain step?

Maybe you could add some sort of system to make full screen games. Like on YouTube, the convenient full screen button?
plantlovingaxemurder
plantlovingaxemurder
11 posts
Nomad

OMG I WANT TO HUG YOU. I am extremely thankful this discovery made my day! Raze is one of my favorite games!

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Guys, keep posts on topic. If you need help, then post. Don't post to say thank you, it will get deleted. Write thank you's on our walls.

Oh, and your welcome. (;

cormyn
cormyn
2,891 posts
Nomad

How? Does it lack a certain step?

Yes, part of the HTML code that launches the game coordinates some information with the game (like auto-login for example), among other things.

Maybe you could add some sort of system to make full screen games. Like on YouTube, the convenient full screen button?

Yes, we're planning something like that.

Don't post to say thank you, it will get deleted.

Don't make rules you can't enforce. You're neither a Moderator nor Admin.
zizo90
zizo90
244 posts
Jester

okay very thx acmed
and johngarell
but there is some games dont have fullscreen

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Don't make rules you can't enforce. You're neither a Moderator nor Admin.

I'm just saying, I know the rule. 2 posts have already gotten removed from thank you's. I just want this to be a clean thread.

Isn't "Thank you"'s not allowed?
KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

I think I understand why he deleted my thanks, he just doesn't want a topic "flood" with thanks... =)

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Oh, and John. It does work for every game. (;

Then try to make one for Flood Runner Armageddon.

Raze is one of my favorite games!

Me too. But of some reason I didn't realize that the first time I played it.
You can have the link on your profile if you want.
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/games/raze-5395.swf
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Then try to make one for Flood Runner Armageddon.

Did. Looks like it didn't all the way, but hey, still looks cool. (;
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Did.

How did you know it should be just armaged in the link?
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

It's even easier to do this with Firefox. Just go to a game, right-click somewhere on the page, click View Page Info and go to Media. There you'll see the URL to every picture and embedded file on the page, and you just scroll through it 'til you find one ending with .swf. When you've found the SWF file, you just right-click it and copy the URL and paste it in your address bar.

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

[quote=iMogwai]It's even easier to do this with Firefox. Just go to a game, right-click somewhere on the page, click View Page Info and go to Media. There you'll see the URL to every picture and embedded file on the page, and you just scroll through it 'til you find one ending with .swf. When you've found the SWF file, you just right-click it and copy the URL and paste it in your address bar.[/quote]

Yes, that's the same thing only you don't have to search it. (;

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Isn't there games that actually have the "Toggle fullscreen" option?

I was playing Crush The Castle 2: Players Pack in Google Chrome and toggled fullscreen by simply choosing it in that popup that appears when you use the mouse's right-most button.

Maybe this only happens with Crush The Castle or with Google Chrome

Showing 1-15 of 17