The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsForum GamesDestroy BOB [BOB Is Dead]

3360 793971
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Hi this is a war forum game where it is all one:BOB
BOB is a random nothing
You have to damage BOB in everyway.
Example:
person1:bob falls off a cliff
person2:bob falls in a pit of fire
person3:an explosion from the pit makes bob fly into a window and so on

Tell me if there is sumthing wrogn with this topic

ill start.
Bob is on a roof of a building..

• 3,360 Replies
IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

he realized that the hospital was another psycho hospital like the one he had been to before! He started screaming and ran away with all the mad doctors chasing him. He ran all the way to...

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

an animal the animal won and BOB had a black eye so he....

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

New york and hid for 3 years there but became a boozer. He got in a fight in a tavern with...

Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

i get a pole i hit bob in the head with it then i get my gun out of my pocket i shoot bobs legs now he cannot run away then i stamp on bobs head yey bob is covered in blood i shoot him again but this time in the brain wo hoooo

bob is dead

Alova
Alova
16 posts
Nomad

but a doctor rushes to help Bob and comes whit new brains and robotarms, Bob lives again and he looks like a...

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Giant Cyborg...which he is anyway. Now, he is unstoppable, and no one can kill him.
However, this forum game is dead...!

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

but plokkey makes a new forum that is twice as better with Bob in it to do..

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

more stuff and people won't make dump comments on his new game. So IRuleya brought back the game to the top of the list by making this comment and making Bob jump off the empire state building. Miraculously he...

Sodas
Sodas
313 posts
Nomad

i get a hammer i hit bobs brain out then i light bob on fire then i get my shot gun shoot bob in the head.

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

But bob is saved only by his mental scars from the experience. The twitching of his body from the hammer to his head allowed all te other attacks to miss. However, there is one small catch. Both of you were on top of the empire state building, and his comvulsions make you both fall off. Sodas instantly died on impact, but Bob is saved by...

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

by Sodas who came back to life and he did surgery to him and then I walked with BOB and oushed him into a pole so then I ran for my life and BOB was.......

scotty
scotty
59 posts
Nomad

knoked out and then a polar bear came from thew sky and crhushed but then ..

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

BOB lifted up the bear but it fell back on him and BOB got sick so he then tried to........

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

sleep, but he was put into a living nightmare where....

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

a bunch of mutants all were chewing on his legs like they were beef jerky! He couldn't run because...

Showing 526-540 of 3360