ForumsThe TavernCard Throwing

14 2484
Hullabaloo
Hullabaloo
70 posts
Nomad

Does anyone here know how or know someone that does it? If you don't know what its like you can find videos on youtube.

• 14 Replies
eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

My friend once threw one so hard it made me bleed... In other words I know what it is.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

You might find this hard to believe but once I had a friend by the name Akarawat. He could make a kunai knife out of paper, a gun made out of pen parts and card throwing. He would always test his weapons on me and for some odd reason I didn't resist. Perhaps it was the crowd cheering me on. Anyways I invited him over to my house. I leave him alone for 5 minutes and next thing I know there are cards in the stick of butter. He could actually slice through butter with a card. It was pretty amazing. We ended up having toast. Anyways it just takes practice. I'm too lazy to search the web for videos so i'll just say that practice makes impressive.

Hullabaloo
Hullabaloo
70 posts
Nomad

Yeah I practice whenever Im bored and I can cut into an apple with a good throw

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

My uncle threw a card so hard once that it got stuck in the coffee table in the living room.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

After watching this video I want to learn it. :l

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

^ I just watched the vid, crazy times ;o.

Vender161
Vender161
9 posts
Peasant

I remember watching that exact video! Amazing!

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

I remember a guy at my school back in junior high once threw a card on an apple so hard it got stuck.

VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

Hey!!! This thread complies to me!! I'm an amazing card thrower!! : )
I'd just never guess someone would actually post a thread about it. Man, I seriously wish I could I could show you!! I got/saw the technique from a show while just flipping around the channels!!! It was incredibly awesome! So many people on the show attempted it, ....and failed miserably. I decided to try it, and did it within about ten tries!!!

VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

.....And I would throw it just like this....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8G5Ck1krjE&feature=related

I'm not that good to have the abilities to throw the card into an apple or some sort of object, but it's still pretty darn good.
I haven't done it in a while.....maybe I should start again!!

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

You should defo start agan, try make a video and share it with us :]

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Here's Mythbusters on killer card throwing:

If you're really into card throwing, look up Ricky Jay. He's amazing.

gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

I can kinda throw cards but some of my friends are masters at it they can snipe from across a room haha

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I card throw in my spare time or when I am board. I practice on the tree out back of my house. It is an activity ban to outside after I knocked my mom's vase of of the dining room table. Fortunately I am a lot better now than when I first started. I like throwing cards at apples too.

Showing 1-14 of 14