ForumsThe TavernAll Birthday celebrations here!!!

42 7403
hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

It's the 7th of July, My birthday and I open this thread to all people to give me celebrations.

• 42 Replies
hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

Thanks for the celebrations and the changing of the subject. if you didn't notice it yet I am born on the 7th of July. 7/7 all the way.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Bit late, but happy birthday!

thats wierd my parents marriage anniversary is today.

That's weird, so is my parents'.

Thanks for the celebrations

You're welcome.

Most everyone here will be celebrating my birthday. It is December 31st, New Year's Eve.
Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

I happen to know from a very credible source... *cough* facebook *cough*... that one of our moderators is celebrating his birthday today. MRWalker82!!!!!!!!!! You love him... you hate him... you'll never forget him. (adapted from Diamond Dallas Page) I know he hasn't been very active lately... but that doesn't mean we can't leave him some e-presents on his wall for when he gets back. You never know... maybe he's got stuff going on and coming back to a lot of I <3 U 's will make his day... but then again he might just hate me for it. It's a chance I'm willing to take. Tell everybody you know that knows him... and even the new people. ...b/c they will eventually know him. There are so few moments where we actually get to give back to our beloved mod squad... That being said... GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!!!!!

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I share a birthday with the main characters of both The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.

tiptopdude
tiptopdude
106 posts
Nomad

Happy b-day. You could say I'm unfortanate with a birthday on 28 Dec. but not the most unfortunate.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

So your birthday's on January 7th?

No, it isn't. July is 7/12, June is 6/12, May is 5/12, April is 4/12, March is 3/12, and February is 2/12, so January must be 1/12, not 12/12 or 0/12.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

No, it isn't. July is 7/12, June is 6/12, May is 5/12, April is 4/12, March is 3/12, and February is 2/12, so January must be 1/12, not 12/12 or 0/12.

I knew I made a mistake the second I posted that, but I just had to wait for you to confirm it.

It's December 7th, then. I'm pretty sure.
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

May 6th!...It passed...Happy Birthday everybody else!

Why not just say when your birthday was instead of making everybody try to figure it out? Confused...
Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

If you haven't already and you would want to, go to MRWalker82's profile and tell him happy birthday. Tell him I sent you... so that if he doesn't like it, then he can ban me in your stead. It's a price I'm willing to pay (hopefully he won't)

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

My birthday is um...*calculating* 4 months and 17 days from now. November 26.

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

For all of you who don't know... I mean everyone besides Gantic b/c he just memorizes this kind of thing... today is muh AG birthday!!! I ish 1 year old.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

My birthday is August 10th, but it won't be a happy day.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

My b-day is july 26

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

It's my UN-birthday today! (Alice in Wonderland, anyone?)

The only day that it isn't my unbirthday is Valentines Day. I give away presents on my birthday.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It's my 16th birthday today. I guess I should go to sleep soon.

Showing 16-30 of 42