ForumsThe TavernWho went to these following schools.....?

9 1955
VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

I'm only doing this because I'm actually trying to find any odds of a couple of people who went to my schools. I've traveled to a lot of schools b4; (mostly out of the fact that my parents made the mistake of sending to the wrongs schools. Man, those schools were bad.) Maybe I'll find someone. I think this 'll be the last time I try to look for any friends.

Hope this works!

• 9 Replies
VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

Silver Lakes Middle School, Parkway Middle School, Sawgrass Springs Middle School, and Coral Glades High School.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I made a post about the odds of finding someone from your school here.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

I don't think that calculation would be of any use or accuracy, so you're just linking to a post that says, 'maybe a few'.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Plus you're just begging for someone to say.
"Oh yeah, i went there"

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Hey, I would be surprised if 10+ people would respond with saying "yes, I do/did..."

I would be absolutely amazed if 3 people did. I doubt there would even be two. It is very unlikely for there to be even one.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Oh, almost forgot, there is a slight chance of a nearby troll lying, so how would you know if the person actually went to one of these schools?

That's the point i made, a lot of people can say they go there as an e-persona can be anybody.

Plus you're just begging for someone to say.
"Oh yeah, i went there"

MEEEEEEE!!!!! Kidding...
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Oh, almost forgot, there is a slight chance of a nearby troll lying, so how would you know if the person actually went to one of these schools?

Simple, just quiz them on simple facts of the school that would be known by those attending, but not the general populace or be on the website.

Right now, I could ask if anybody here went to Franklinton High school in Franklinton, LA. If they say they did, I could ask for proof or a name. Given it is a school of ~500, it would be very easy to tell since I knew most everybody there.
elshobokshy
elshobokshy
159 posts
Nomad

I'm in Egypt I couldn't have possibly went to any lol

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Honestly I doubt I could find someone who lives in the entire Hampton Roads area(which has a population over 1 million people), so the likelihood of anyone finding someone they know in real life on this website is unlikely...though I suppose it's a bit pointless to say seeing as how basically everyone before me has already said the same thing.

Showing 1-9 of 9