ForumsThe TavernDo you think siblings are annoying and why?

20 3993
szloviboy
szloviboy
9 posts
Nomad

Are they annoying,WHY ARE THEY PESTS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

• 20 Replies
GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

All little siblings are pests. Specially mine, they always go in my room and touch all my stuff and once stole something. Well, I think it was once, they are really sneaky so they could have done it more than once and I don't even know about it.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

My little sister is always tring to do something to bother me. And she always gets away with it.

elshobokshy
elshobokshy
159 posts
Nomad

I love my siblings actually, they might do stupid stuff but they are cute and lovable

szloviboy
szloviboy
9 posts
Nomad

Yeah,sometimes they are alright,but thats only when they want something from you.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Sometimes it's really genuine. But I think my sister needs to appreciate what I do for for more.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

You would think little siblings are pests, try older. always bugging me to play a game with her when she's bored or asks my, yes my opinion on what she should do with her guy friends that she likes.

I actually want a little sibling, I could easily manipulate them to do things for me like bring me a drink or food.

szloviboy
szloviboy
9 posts
Nomad

You think its Easy getting them to get you stuff?!?!?! Its hard as Heck?!?!?>

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I seem to be one of the only people here to have an older sibling. I have an older brother, 18 months older to be exact.

Sometimes he annoys me, and sometimes I annoy him.

But we both know better than to get each other mad. Most of the time.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@szloviboy

I mean when their like 3-5. Not when their wild and crazy 6-12.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

I have two older sisters and one little sister. Oldest sister is perfectly fine. Older sister, not so much. She's loud, obnoxious, annoying, and for whatever reason, is always wanting to hold peoples' hands. She'll make really weird noises and being stuck in a room with her for real long makes me want to tear my hair out (and her brain is 100% functional, nothing imparing it). Little sister is dull, annoying, and can sometimes just be really mean. I find siblings to be quite irratating.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I can't even answer that question because i'm the very rare only child and I guess i'm lucky. I get 100% of the attention, I get the best presents because nobody else can get jealous and nobody to annoy me. There are downsides though. If you don't have that many friends then life gets really boring and you end up finding new friends online. It's still better from what i've heard here.

awesomenessperson7
awesomenessperson7
149 posts
Nomad

My little sis annoys me on a daily basis but my little brother is the cutest thing EVER and my older brother is awesome So if they are
the right siblings then they are fine

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I don't have any problems with my siblings. I used to growing up because them being older and boys would usually beat the crap out of me, but now that we're all 20+ we're good friends.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I seem to be one of the only people here to have an older sibling. I have an older brother, 18 months older to be exact.

Well, I have an older sibling. She's five years older than myself. We're quite close. I have faith in her to the extent that I would trust her with my life. I'm still the subservient younger brother though.

*sighs*

Er.. it kinda gets irritating having siblings when you're younger. You all know what I mean. I suppose it depends.
TheAtheist
TheAtheist
132 posts
Peasant

My little bro is always bugging me with something. If its not one thing its the other.

Showing 1-15 of 20