ForumsPopular MediaCloverfield sequel coming up?

7 2975
MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
446 posts
Nomad

The ARG (alternate reality gaming [see wikipidea]) promoting the film is still going on strong, including the new sites that were discovered lately:
http://www.usgx8810b467233px.com/
(Username* is simply alysehanssen, Password is found on the Cloverfield DVD sticker saying NEW SECRETS REVEALED with the sword logo on it)

http://missingteddyhanssen.blogspot.com/
(the blog where my name is inspired from

Members in the cloverfieldmovieforum.com have been voting the name of the sequel will be Cloverfield 2. What do you think the sequel will be: on another camera perspective on the same attack, perspective on another attack on another place or country or the traditional way style of filming? Tell me what you think; and in a nice way, please. Thank you so much for the time! Really appreciated it!

(sorry to spoil you the Username if you care for the ARG ;P)

• 7 Replies
Domdillilo
Domdillilo
1 posts
Nomad

I really hope there is a sequel, i loved that movie

Flipski
Flipski
623 posts
Nomad

Ya, That movie was great. I really enjoyed it. I hope they throw some new interesting stuff into the next one, I'm afraid it will be the same thing all over again.

Wywy111
Wywy111
27 posts
Nomad

hopefully there will be

ace11ace11
ace11ace11
83 posts
Nomad

that will be awesome it would explain what happen to the monster but would that mean they found another tape.

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

I loved Cloverfield! Its just that the ending was pretty bad.. I want to see it so badly if theres another one coming out!

donosld
donosld
70 posts
Nomad

Oh gosh please... if I have to sit through another two hours of choppy camera action, complete lack of plot development, and crappy acting i may have to shoot myself. I saw the first, and I must say it was a waste of my four dollars (I live in a college town we see movies for CHEAP) Anyways some seriously questions remain from the first one, such as wtf was that thing... what was the deal with the "infected" who were bitten by the little ones that reminded me of the "bugs" from Starship Troopers. As a matter of fact, now that I think about it, I think Cloverfield would make alot more sense if you considered it a prequel to Starship Troopers lol.. that would explain alot about the monster. Anyways I'm sorry but if I'm going to sit in a movie for two hours I was some freakin' resolution. Did the nuke kill the monster? WHO KNOWS. Also how the heck did the film in the camera survive the radiation from the nuclear fallout... that... can't... happen... Cloverfield was basically the movie version of Lost... but this time there was NO resolution what-so-ever. (In addition to really crappy camera work)

redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

donosld cloverfield was freaking awsome, and I think I like the traditional way of filming

Showing 1-7 of 7