ForumsThe TavernSchool.

55 6958
JsaKim
JsaKim
267 posts
Nomad

This Thread is to discuss anything about School.

I am currently going to an intermediate school and i am enjoying it.

Do you like school?

• 55 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Any edvice on what to do?

I've never moved to any school but just do your normal school routine. Don't worry too much, you'll eventually make new friends and move on.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

I like school. Though its prettly odd how other students stigmatize people for being 'nerds', when in reality those 'nerds' end up being their bosses later on down the road. Just like Obama, they must not like success very much.

I took Geometry online this summer to catch up with the leading students math-wise, so I'll take Algebra II this year. In Science, I'll be a year ahead than most people, because I'll be taking Biology and Chemistry (a Junior class). I'm taking all honors classes, so provided I don't have a nervous break down, I should be good.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

@ vinster
Thanks. I will see if I can get some friends to help me through the first few weeks. I'm a little paranoid though.......

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

I hate school cause it doesnt have any classes that i want to do when im older... my school doesnt have a freakin art class!! thats lame! so now i have to listen to stuff that i dont care about

dabadgecollector
dabadgecollector
25 posts
Nomad

Lucky for me it's still summer but I enjoy school although it does get repetitive after the 3rd trimester.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I'm a little paranoid though.......

That's understandable. Since you don't know anybody at the new school.
crazydumdum
crazydumdum
204 posts
Nomad

I have to many AP classes. then there's ms eastin... the spawn of the devil. haha

Declivity
Declivity
8 posts
Nomad

Without school, you wouldn't have many friends, so although the teachers annoy me a lot, I like it cause I can see my friends again.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I have to many AP classes.

Why did you take so many? And how many is too many?

I like school. Especially this year. All my teachers are really cool and I have at least one of my friends in everyone of my classes.
Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

School's gonna be lots of fun this year. I get to learn how to drive legally in the first semester and I have Honors Chem with probably one of the best teachers in the school, Mr. Hill.

Showing 46-55 of 55