ForumsThe TavernFavorite Ice Cream Brand?

29 6100
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Haagen Dazs? Ben and Jerry's? Edy's? Baskin-Robbins? Blue Bunny? Breyer's? Cold Stone Creamery? Kemps? Mayfield? Dairy Queen?

Which brand is your favorite? Also which flavors?

Here's a list of the biggest brands:

• 29 Replies
valboss84
valboss84
1,526 posts
Farmer

I love Ben & Jerry's too. My favorite flavor is cookies.

madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

hehe, i work in an ice cream parlor
we sell Hershey's brand ice cream (actually completely different than the chocolate company, zero relation) and i honestly have to say it's the best i've had. after working around the stuff for so long though, i have come to be rather repulsed to the stuff, but the one flavor i WILL occasionally enjoy a spoonful of is "Outrageous Oatmeal Cookie" -insert Homer Simpson drool here-
it's a mild cinnamon ice cream with caramel trails, chocolate shavings and chunks of real oatmeal cookies in it. yum....

side note - quality of ice cream is usually directly related to milkfat percentages. common brands like breyers tend to have lower milkfats, while more exclusive (and expensive) brands have higher ones. Haagen Daz has an absurdly high percentage of milkfat (i think around 18%? not positive though), therefore it's richer, more filling, more addictive and more expensive. hershey's is a bit lower (12% or 14% maybe?), so while one scoop is plenty, you don't feel like going into a coma after eating it :P

btw, im not being sponsored lol

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Our family usually just buys Edy's, but once in a while we go to Dairy Queenhttp://www.savingwithshellie.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/blizzards.jpg
Oreo blizzard is my favorite

TheSquidNation
TheSquidNation
78 posts
Nomad

Breyers is pretty good

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

There's an Australian brand called golden north which, in my opinion, has the best vanilla ice-cream in the world.
That brand doesn't sell my favorite flavor however, which is coffee flavored ice-cream.

tiptopdude
tiptopdude
106 posts
Nomad

Ben and Jerry's by far. I love cookie dough!

gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

I love cold stone!

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

I love Carvel and Hagen Daz If thats how you spell it

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

I love Chapman's ice cream, there vanilla flavor is awesome.

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

Haagen Dazs has got to be the best

liamster3
liamster3
140 posts
Nomad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HB_Ice_Cream I like HB Hazelbrook farm aka Wall's

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I'd have to say Cold Stone. Cold Stone is amazing. They always have delicious ice cream flavors and mix-ins. Cold Stone is definitely #1. I normally get cotton candy ice cream with either rainbow sprinkles or kit-kats. It sounds weird, but it is sooooooooooo good!

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

Cold Stone and Haagen Dazs are my favorites. I feel they have better quality and a greater variety of choices.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

By far, my favorite ice cream ever is Dairy Queen's chocolate malts. They are sooooo incredibly delicious. However, Haagen Daza and Blue Bunny have some pretty good chocolate ice cream as well.

Showing 16-29 of 29