gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

i'm a big fan of nike almost every shoe i've had has been nike

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

Ed Hardy, all day every day I especially love the pair of wedges that were released a few months ago, black with a heart on the side of the heel.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Usually get Nike but I just got Vans.

xfirealchemistx
xfirealchemistx
370 posts
Nomad

Sperry's and K Swiss are the only shoes I really buy by choice. I bought a pair of Ed Hardy shoes and I will never buy them again.

jstevensgt
jstevensgt
108 posts
Nomad

for shoes to go out in i like anything that looks good and is comfortable and clean... as for when im working i dont care about my shoes i usually where a 30 dollar pair of walmart shoes... I hate converse nuff said

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I get New Balance. I don't do a lot of running, mostly walking. I have very wide, flat feet (1/4" arch) so nothing else seems to fit right. I know there's better brands for other things like running, but for what I need in a shoe NB has it. The new ones can be pricy but so are lots of other new shoe models in other brands I guess. Older models are quite inexpensive and will probably last you 2 years or more (if your feet don't grow much) for $25-$40.

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
811 posts
Nomad

Sketchers all the way people! It's so great not even having to tie your own shoes.

Nah just kidding. I wold go with Vans or Nike. Either one works. Hell, I'd wear one on each foot.

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

Whopee! another zombie thread to post on! I would have to say my favorite is Adidas.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

I like my converse. They are monogramed so I like them. Im not some egomaniac or anything but I like them monogramed. Also In my Private school(no uniforms) We aren't allowed to wear open- toe shoes

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

Mine are DVS because Nike have thinner soles so you end up walking like an elf with pointy up toes, but DVS have nice thick soles so it stays in a straight line while you are walking

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

I get New Balance. I don't do a lot of running, mostly walking. I have very wide, flat feet (1/4" arch) so nothing else seems to fit right. I know there's better brands for other things like running, but for what I need in a shoe NB has it. The new ones can be pricy but so are lots of other new shoe models in other brands I guess. Older models are quite inexpensive and will probably last you 2 years or more (if your feet don't grow much) for $25-$40.

New balance are the best shoes you can get but here in france they 150 euros for a pair so you can't reaslly afford them alot of the time... If i could get some new balance i would but for now i've got a really good pair of DVS!!
divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

Well I actually also like Uggs. The boots in winter. I have Like 5 pairs that fit and 3 that don't.
So total 8 pairs. Wow! 900-1000U.S.D.$ just for boots!

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I tend to get Nike shoes a lot, because I like how they feel and the simplicity on some of them. Though, really, I don't care much; I tend to like just simple patterns and lines (look at my Armatar), so as long as a shoe has that, I'd be okay with it.

daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

my favorite brand is nike 6.0 because they are comfortable and cool looking

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I usually buy only Nikes. My favorite line is the Shox because they're very comfortable, but I basically only like the running and basketball kinds. I used to wear skating shoes but after a while they become really uncomfortable.

Showing 16-30 of 55