ForumsThe TavernReturning after a long absence.

20 4902
Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
299 posts
Jester

Well guys, this is Binary Illusion, the creator of the original (if not first) merit guide on Armor Games! Not to sound pompous or anything, just a reference for the newcomers that don't recognize the name.

Anyways, I have decided to be more active on the site and become more involved in the politics and general interactions with other members of this site. I missed this site and helping people understand how things work, and what is going on. I also loved debating in the forums, so, let us get this ball rolling!

I have been tied up with school work, and work, and at the moment am working on math and chemistry, so the homework never ceases to take up my time, but that is how life in a techno-centric era works, we're expected to be productive >80% of the time! However, we should always find downtime to relax, meditate, and enjoy the people we love. However, since I have been gone for such a long time I am out of the loop and do not know what is currently going on in the world of AG.

So I ask you guys, the members that may have just joined or that have been here since the dawn of AG to fill me in! What has been going on recently and is there anything I should know about?

I look forward to getting to know many members that I do not currently know, and having the ability to help many others that seek guidance or just a chance to strike up a conversation. I do check my profile wall often as I have the site email me of new comments, so feel free to contact me!

-Binary Illusion.

P.S. I am long-winded, I know

• 20 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Carlie hasn't been around since last year for some strange reason.

is he an active Administrator? When did he come to power?

He plays an instrumental role in AG's web development, though he does help out a lot with the community. I do believe he's been around since early last year.

Hmm.. Aside from the recent developments already mentioned, I'd have to say that most of the people I knew from '08 are gone. Sad.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Carlie hasn't been around since last year for some strange reason.

She got married to John. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that yet.

Don't mind me. I haven't really done anything notable.
Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
299 posts
Jester

Aww Ernie man, I remember you! And you as well Knight!
And I see, life gets the best of us all sometimes and we move onto greater things. Hopefully with this massive update there will be a rush of new members and new contributors to this site!
I mean I see a new game every day, basically, with the random absence, so I know this site is popular and growing in community base.

I so did enjoy Carlie though, she ran things very well and was willing to speak to anyone without seeming preoccupied.

How have you guys been, although I would believe this might infringe upon the rules, so comment on my profile!

-Binary.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

She got married to John. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that yet.

I had one of those moments where I expect all of us to know something already and thus I don't mention it at all.

Hopefully with this massive update there will be a rush of new members and new contributors to this site!

I hope so too. I miss some of the old regulars that used to hang around.
Showing 16-19 of 20