ForumsArt, Music, and WritingTo Roast a Ninja Pony

26 7857
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

The Bullman demands restitution due to Strop's depiction of the Bullman as a pony! Strop has (un)graciously allowed the Bullman and others to poke fun at him in a roast to (dis)honor his years of (dis)service as a moderator and (un)exemplary (noob)user on Armor Games and his impending retirement from moderatorship (for real this time).

This is a once in a lifetime event that will not likely happen again. You get to poke fun at a (un)respectable member of the community who is also a (n00b)moderator!

GROUND RULES
1.) Characters and users are welcome, provided that they have met Strop or have been an active user for at least one year. You can't roast someone you don't know.
2.) Site rules still apply. Flaming is not allowed. Vulgar or offensive material is not allowed.
3.) Please come up with your own jokes.
4.) The following are off-limits:
a.) Strop's real name.
b.) The origins behind the original pseudonym from which Strop was eventually derived.

GUIDELINES
Three things to keep in mind.
1.) Be funny.
2.) Be smart.
3.) Be cool.

There is no limit to the number of roasters, but roasters must know Strop. This is restricted to users who have been active for more than a year, but if you feel you know Strop but have not been active for more than a year, please leave a message on my profile. Please sign-up in this thread, so we know who and how many are planning to roast Strop. I will be keeping a roaster roster on my profile.

This is a forum roast. Images will be allowed. Please be prepared to post everything in one post and make sure any coding is correct. Please be prepared to post your roast when the official thread opens. It is not necessary to send your roast to me prior to the roast. I trust everything will run smoothly.

Questions and comments can go on this thread or my profile.

You have at least two weeks to prepare. The official roast post will be opened on August 1st at the earliest. Roast day is flexible. Let's roast this pony!

• 26 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Because he's never ON AIM. Stroooooooooooop! I'm neeeeeeeeeeeedy!

He usually comes on late at night. He's always invisible too
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I do this every chance I get on dA and AIM, why would I need to do so here?

So when I flip it on you, your humiliation will be broadcast to the public, duh.

And you guys are supposed to be working on the WoM first anyway. I don't see any new emails...
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

The roast date can be pushed back a week or two if that's necessary.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

And you guys are supposed to be working on the WoM first anyway. I don't see any new emails...

Well actually I was going to send you something about a week ago...but my email glitched which caused me to lose about 30 minutes worth of writing so I haven't finished it since.

The roast date can be pushed back a week or two if that's necessary.

That might be cutting it close for me since I start college on August 27, but it's up to you how this whole thing goes down.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Don't push it back an entire week, I'm about to start grilling Xzeno as to why things aren't moving along yet :P

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Maybe you should spend your effort trying to get thoad in on this. :P

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I do not get any of this

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

count me in.

but don't count on me too much to actually do anything.

because i'm lazy.

and i dislike you all.

strongly.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

And as requested by Strop, I will join in as well.
Not because I am funny or good at being insulting, but because two years of being the personal assistant to that pony should have earned me a few secrets to spill.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Dd anyone see The Situation roast Donald Trump? He was terrible.

That's not gonna be me.

I'm in.

This is for all you've ever done to me Strop.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

It's finally up. I just hope no one forgot.

Official Strop Roast with Carrots and Oats

Showing 16-26 of 26