ForumsThe TavernWhich colors hurt eyes the most

40 22719
Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

I'm trying to find list of colors that hurt eyes (that's hard to look at them) and make myself a skin out of those colors, any list like that on the web

• 40 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

If I knew that Ron Paul would pop up out of nowhere, scaring the living daylights out of people, I wouldn't have posted the image. Why he's there is even further beyond me.

This post signifies my 40000th Armor Point. I've now officially unlocked every set of armatars four times.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

If I knew that Ron Paul would pop up out of nowhere, scaring the living daylights out of people, I wouldn't have posted the image. Why he's there is even further beyond me.

Then you should've found out more about the image before posting it.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Alright, next time I post an image, I'll wait a couple of minutes before I post it in case Ron Paul pops up.

[end Ron Paul discussion]

gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

Flourescent yellow definatly i cant stand looking at it.. its too bright

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

I don't think it's a matter of a color hurting the most. Just how bright it is.

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
417 posts
Nomad

anything neon at night time hurts my eyes

KawaiiRion
KawaiiRion
202 posts
Nomad

I agree with Dregus. Though, some colours might hurt your eyes more than others, depending how much do they have some certain colour in them. Or not, but still.

Well, in the Winter time when it's dark, the glowing, pure white snow hurts my eyes somewhat.

I guess, when something bright is against something very dark, it starts hurting your eyes after a while more than it would usually (Like said before). Also, some certain 'images' or marks/symbols might hurt your eyes more than others, ex. the line-line-dot-dot thing (Ex. a few lines are close to each other vertically and horizontaly, making dots appear on the white/black tiles, depending on the colour choice, though).

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I think pretty much everyone is giving the same kind of answer. It seems that bright neon colors tend to hurt eyes the most.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I think the colour of Patrick hurts the most.

Anyway, bright neons will do.

calemango
calemango
82 posts
Nomad

Neons more specifically neon green, pink, and yellow, then there's white, bright red, and some shades of orange and blue.

Showing 31-40 of 40