ForumsThe TavernChatroulette

9 1716
wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Has anyone ever heard of this site before? Basically it's a chat room with video and you talk to anyone who is on it from around the world, but unfortuantely it does has some explicit chats in it.
I wasn't sure if anyone ever heard of it but I don't encourage or discourage the wiewing of it.
Actually I find that sometimes it is funny as all things are.

Just thought I would share this with you.

Here is the link.

• 9 Replies
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

It's funny when I go on Memebase and see a bunch of people trolling Chatroulette.

But if you're talking about personal experiences, then I have none. Because I think we've all heard what goes down there.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Speaking of membase, there is a site called 'omegle' or something and basically you chat with strangers, so it's pretty similar.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Neither chat roulette not omegle are new, they are both very old, very scarring internet memes.

Aether
Aether
101 posts
Shepherd

If me and some friends are really bored we sometimes go on omegle and f*** with some people, its generally very graphic though... generaly being always...

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Chat roulette and omegle should be banned from the internet - What some people show you is vulgar and disgusting: they don't take into regards young teenagers using the site.

That sad (Hypocrite time), it is a lot of fun messing with people on them.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

What some people show you is vulgar and disgusting: they don't take into regards young teenagers using the site.

The young teenagers who use the site are using it at their own risk. There should be, if there isn't already, something that must be verified that you are over the age of 18 before using the site. Sure, it could and would be bypassed, but at least it would filter out some who do not know what they're getting themselves into.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

That's the responsibility of the parent, not the site, they provide a service, how it's used depends on the users.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Regardless of age, men and women show things i don't want to see as an adult. They should have more checks.

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

You do realize that you can be banned from chatroulette right? They do have rules now, but they didn't always have them.

Showing 1-9 of 9