ForumsGame WalkthroughsSonny 2 Twin Guardians -- Psycho

7 8005
ArchlordPie
ArchlordPie
150 posts
Jester

OK, I'm running a Shock Psycho with over 750 Instinct, so damage output is not a problem. All my guys are level 30 and I'm spamming Traumatize and Shock Coma as much as I can, but the damage output of even just the South Guardian is just too much... I saw him buff himself so I put Free Will up (my stuns were recharging), Vera didn't dispel the buff, and he hit Sonny for over 10k damage without a critical...

My current strategy is to keep the North Guardian stunlocked and focus on the South Guardian (since it's fairly obvious that killing Northy first will screw me over) but even without that cheap Magic Bolt-esque spell that hits for over 5k without buffs, he still does way too much damage for me to handle...

halp

• 7 Replies
ArchlordPie
ArchlordPie
150 posts
Jester

Actually, scratch that. I switched up my strategy a tad, and now killing Southy is no problem... but now that I know Northy can do over 15k damage without using Focus once Southy's dead... sheesh...

This battle was so much easier with that cheez Withdrawal combo I used post-Legend run...

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

Traumatize-Electric storm-Traumatize-Confinement 4/4-Shock Coma 3/3-attack-attack-attack-repeat. This is to be used after one guardian is dead.

ArchlordPie
ArchlordPie
150 posts
Jester

Heeeey, that worked. Thanks for the help!

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

The twin guardians are the hardest to kill except for maybe yazuac on psycho cause it's boring to wait for his amazing buff to go off for 99 turns

GeneralSean
GeneralSean
5 posts
Nomad

Haha I Can't Get To That Place..I'm Still Stuck With The ZPCI officers And The One Guy Wiuth The Frozen Sword...Altho The Last Part Of Utopia Is Gonna Be Harder Then I Thought..

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

What class are you and what abilities do you have?

MrAwesomeness
MrAwesomeness
2 posts
Farmer

Guys for stuff like not twin guardians, do this sweet kill combo:
Electrical Storm 1/4, Electrical Storm 1/4, Shock Coma 3/3, Shock Coma 3/3, Electrical Storm 1/4, Retrograde, DEAD

Showing 1-7 of 7