ForumsThe TavernYogscast? Put it here!

9 2289
JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

Some of you may not know the yogscast because they were underground for sometimes. But got popular very shortly. I decided to make a thread for them so you can talk about them here!
Enjoy
Here's a link to their youtube page.

• 9 Replies
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Oh! Those are the guys who do the Minecraft videos! Those are good (and funny). I need to watch the newest of them still.

gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

I love them their hilarious! survival island videos are probly my favorite videos i've ever seen on youtube.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

DIGGY DIGGY HOLE. so much win. im still waiting for #30 of shadow of israphel.

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

I'm a very devoted yognaught. I have watched every single one of their Minecraft videos. Every Witcher video. Every condemned. All mods and updates for minecraft. And also for their seconnd channel I have watched every L.A Noire and a good amount of yogtrailers.

I AM A DWARF AND I'M DIGGING A HOLE DIGGY DIGGY HOLE!
RED3
RED3
1 posts
Nomad

ya there awsome but they are kinda slowing down on shadow of isrepel

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I don't have Minecraft (I hate paying for stuff) so watching the videos make me want to get it.

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

I can't stand Hannah trying to play L.A. Noire. :P
So annoying sometimes.

I like Simon and Lewis, they are clueless, but they know how to make themselves funny without annoying the audience.

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

Some of you may not know the yogscast

those people have not lived!!!

yes they are totally awsome simon is a legend tbh. i pride myself on watching every single one of their videos, excluding the world of warcraft ones.
Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

i pride myself on watching every single one of their videos, excluding the world of warcraft ones.

I only watch their Minecraft videos, Simon and Lewis are great at mucking about in Minecraft, and actually somehow completing a few tasks.
Showing 1-9 of 9