ForumsPopular MediaWhat's your favorite animated move? ex Rio

50 20017
divy1324
divy1324
436 posts
Nomad

It doesn't matter how old you are to answer this question.

• 50 Replies
Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

Wall-E is one of two movies that achieved my highest personal ratings. (I write reviews on IMDB).

HydromiTad
HydromiTad
123 posts
Nomad

The Final Countdown!

This movie turned my dream into a reality! I particularly liked how there wasn't much in the way of cussing.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Don't give up on your dreams, no matter what other people think.

IMO some 90% of those Disney Channel Original Movies share that message. I find it too widely overused. If you look at Eddie's Million Dollar Cook-Off it's very similar to Ratatouille in the respect of pursuing your culinary dreams.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

There was this Japanese animation movie I once saw that was really really good. Too bad I forgot the name. Most Japanese animation movies that I watched where really good and better then all the pixars/Disney crap. But then again, they are not really for kids.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

Aha! Found one, it's called Porco Rosso. Great movie.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

I'll go with an Hayao Miyazaki anime as well. Spirited away, Princess Mononoke and Howl's moving castle are my favorites.

calemango
calemango
83 posts
Nomad

I like Shrek, Gnomio and Juliet because its funny, and alot of others.

"He's a blue, she's a red."
" Ogres' are like unions."

Plus both of them are really creative in their own way.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I haven't been following the newer animated movies, like Rio, Cars 2 and others but I like Shrek, Toy Story, Ratatouille, Wall-e, Lion King and others I can't remember.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

The Emperor's New Groove

That movie has everything. If there was only one animated movie I could watch for the rest of my life, it would be that one. Here's some clips:
Smash it with a hammer
Rescue/Waterfall
Kronk's choice

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

probably for "graphics" and visuals it would prob be avatar... for laughs and jokes..... i dont know... i have a lot of fav animated movies... kinda hard to pic ONE out of a lot of em

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

Mine has to be the Toy Story 1 and 2. The concept is so original, and it's so fun to watch no matter what age. Tom Hanks is my favorite actor, too. So that makes it better, too.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,159 posts
Nomad

I really like Despicable Me. I thought it was creative and really funny. It was a bit different from the current animated movies, which is a reason why I enjoy it so much!

darkflame12
darkflame12
33 posts
Nomad

My favorite would have to be Robin Hood, where he is portrayed as a fox.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
290 posts
Scribe

I really liked "The Emperor's New Groove". It was such a funny movie!

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

i loved wall-e and toy storie series

Showing 16-30 of 50