ForumsPopular Media[NECRO] what is the worst movie you have ever seen?

25 12402
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

what is the worst movie you have ever seen?

for me its which way is up starring richard prior. that movie went nowhere and it wasnt even funny like richard prior usually is.

• 25 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

why would you even be watching that channel?

I don't. I was just flipping thru channels one day and WTF a lady is rolling up her car window to crush her husband's neck when he leaned in to kiss her and wish her a safe trip to wherever. That channel is messed up!
ShopwornSoul
ShopwornSoul
102 posts
Nomad

I'm going to go with a toss-up between with Gus Van Sant's "Last Days" or Vincent Gallo's "The Brown Bunny". Both are terrible, terrible films that contain some of the most pretentiously un-artistic filmmaking I've ever witnessed. "Last Days" is the kind of movie where an almost three minute long shot of nothing but a television playing a music video on MTV is one of the highlights and the less said about "The Brown Bunny" the better. Utter trash, both of them.

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

im not suprised that almost nowon knos about monsters or monkey man. No not that pixar movie, Monsters inc.; monsters. rent it from red box or blockbuster express or watever its called, get monsters, and let me just say my baby sister wouldn't be scared, and shes TWO.

If you get it watch it, you'll think somthing scary is going to happen, but its either huge things mating, getting surounded by cows, yep cows, or some other crap. But there is one part, just it's funnyer watching it on a disc than computer, but watch and forever want to see that movie. than after watching you'd probably never want to see it again.

Oh and monkey man, me, my dad, and my older brother only watched like 2 minites befor turning it of.

srry can't find the vid on youtube, but one thing for that scene. quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, quack, woof!

05ni3l04
05ni3l04
8 posts
Nomad

it'll probably be one of those tapes that clean your VHS or something like that XD well actually it would be cheerleader ninjas disturbing and very nasty it makes my stomach churn thinking of it. But i think some(a very small amount. VERY!) people would enjoy it. watch it for yourselves.

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
300 posts
Jester

Monsters: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1470827/
It looks good, but the story starts in the middle of an outbreak which is not explained. The characters have no background, so when someone dies we don't have an emotional bond to care that they are dead or missed. And then it ends without any explanation of where they are going or what will happen.

Warriorfrombeyond
Warriorfrombeyond
231 posts
Nomad

Win Win.... no point the guy lies....the mom lies....the boy lies......the guy gets found out...he becomes a bartender...and i dont like wrestling either.....

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
813 posts
Nomad

Troll 2

"They're eating her. Then they're gonna eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD!"

If you don't know what it is look it up on Youtube.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Tron: Legacy

Walked out after 45 minutes. It just dragged, and dragged, and dragggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggged.

A horrendously boring movie. And my Dad said that the original Tron was even worse. :/

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

"They're eating her. Then they're gonna eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD!"
If you don't know what it is look it up on Youtube.

[scene from Tough Guys Don't Dance]
"Oh God, oh man, oh God, oh man, oh God, oh man, oh God, oh man, oh God, oh man!"
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Curious Case of Benjamin Button, theres 4 hours of my life ill never get back

Showing 16-25 of 25