ForumsThe TavernIf you can meet any president or prime minister who would it be?

27 4834
divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

Again i was bored so I came up with this

• 27 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

I'd also choose JFK. First I'd ask him how it felt to be assassinated after fighting off what is supposed to be an endless horde of zombies. Then I'd show him Black Ops. Winning.

GUMMBAAH
GUMMBAAH
43 posts
Nomad

i would pick George W. Bush because he looks like a monkey

circuitstar
circuitstar
74 posts
Nomad

BARACK OBAMA of course him!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I would want to meet JFK to learn more about the space exploration

eddyalex
eddyalex
307 posts
Nomad

I would meet JFK or Barack Obama becuase i would get a load of signatures and then sell them.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I would meet Stalin or Hitler, and peer into their minds.

Although well, they aren't PMs or Presidents, I'm assuming you mean Heads of States.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

Since it does not specify if the president or prime minister has to be alive, I would choose George Washington, the first President of the United States.

Likuris
Likuris
65 posts
Nomad

I don't know whom I'd like to meet, but I know whom I don't want to meet - it's russian president, prime minister or other people from government on the roads, cuz of them we have enormous trafic jams here.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

JFK or maybe George Washington to see if he really had wooden teeth or was obsessed with it.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

abe lincoln cause hes awesome or barack oboma so i could tell him i dont like him.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

????? I would meet the Roosevelts and President Wilson. Oh, and Winston Churchill, just cause.

Showing 16-26 of 27