ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe Last Stand Union City Tips

409 376367
Zabusy99
Zabusy99
73 posts
Nomad

So i do it for first time so dont complain much for it. And sorry if you find english errors.

$$$$The Last Stand : Union City$$$$

Tips
Skills

Most usefull skills you need to survive is written below :
Choose Costum

Strength: 7
Endurance: 5
Precision: 7
Intellect: 5
Luck:6

Then you have 10 points to choose from varios skills thoose next :
Security : add 2 points
Searching : add 2 points
Pistols : add 3 points
Long Guns: add 1 point
Automatics: add 2 points
and start the game
USELFULL INFORMATION FOR BEGGINERS

TLS:UC is a pretty hard game .
First off all enemies are zombies and dogs. *SPOILERS AHEAD* Game also haves few HECV Enemies [Bassicly Soliders].

Game willbe pretty easy till you get to Hospital . You should check every house you pass by. Espicially Police Departments. When you get to hospital beware of hordes.

HORDES: Sometimes u hear music that can scare you and after a big horde of zombies will run to you. Theres nearly no escape from horde . You can left them kill you . You will lose EXP but horde will end. If you move to other room they will follow you . If you go outside they will run from one side [ Left probably ]

Then from Hospital till Stadium game gets really hard. Your character must have always a melee weapon [Best any weapon from 17 Hit or Chainsaw but it needs fuel] Best weapons in this part willbe Pistols And Shotgun

After Stadium if you go loot in random houses you can find a good submachine gun Like Uzi or MP5 or even Assault Rifles

TIP: First King o Pawn shop you find try buying a assault rifle and use it with shotgun , it helps very much with hordes.

TIP2: If you find a safe house with Union city guards , you should ask one of them for quest of finding Richard. Hes body is in Subway [In the end] take the key from hes dead body and open weapon storage. It haves some ammo and good weapons

$$$SPOILERS AHEAD$$$ After you save Bethany from HECV you get to harbor. Skip first to buildings till you get to safehouse. Take the quest from JACK [Who strangely looks like main protagonist from TLS 2 ] and your wife should stay there. Go back and loot in buildings and continue your quest.
With good weapons you shouldnt have any problems ahead .

TIP: On military base go right and walk in house. There probably willbe few zombies , kill them and loot from a military machine, you can find there a MACHINE GUN [very usefull at the end of the game]

So after you find all Items speak back to Jack and prooced to wall with your wife.
after you pass wall better put on yourself weapons with biggest magazines . Horde will come after you . Dont try to kill them , just run. When your stamina will end turn to left and go back right but shooting the zombies.
Thats pretty all. Game ends when you get on boat. just go right till you see a cutscene. [ its not a scary cutscene dont worry]

USEFULL TIPS THROUGH ALL GAME:
1. Use Surpressed weapons.
2. Use Weapons with biggest maganzines when horde comes.
3. Rifles are good also versus hordes.
4. Loot in houses dont skip them.
5. Take side quests too, they are usefull.
6. Look on details as bags , you can loot from them too
7. Dont mind if you die. Choose restart here always.

$$$GOOD LUCK!$$$

Well that was all i can help you with. Good luck.

$$$IMPORTANT$$$
This Tips are Unofficial. I have nothing to do with ConArtist or TLS UC , i just want to give usefull tips.
Enjoy the game.

• 409 Replies
gamagasa92
gamagasa92
2 posts
Nomad

i can't find richards
or the key for the storage room to the police station

gamagasa92
gamagasa92
2 posts
Nomad

Death from above...
kill a zombie while you're jumping

ChikinJoe456
ChikinJoe456
4 posts
Nomad

Thank you this helps a lot!

ChikinJoe456
ChikinJoe456
4 posts
Nomad

How do I change my profile picture?

Jack3499
Jack3499
2 posts
Peasant

the ending is lame man

asyasb
asyasb
1 posts
Nomad

how to add more capacity? i can't seems to figure it out

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

how to add more capacity? i can't seems to figure it out

Increasing one of the stats helps you carry more. Strength if I'm not wrong.
jfswaves
jfswaves
1 posts
Nomad

where is the 50cal gun all i kind find is the rounds i have like 100 bullets but no gun

Luigi6888
Luigi6888
35 posts
Peasant

if you mean the machine gun it is in the army base in the humvee's dor on the right side of the army base in the garage or whatever you call it.

Luigi6888
Luigi6888
35 posts
Peasant

macfan1 actually it does waste ammo and did you read a couple ages back unidetified was discussed already.

Luigi6888
Luigi6888
35 posts
Peasant

meleklol92 can you please translate to english please i am sorr but my spainsh isn't the best.these are all the words i know in spainsh OCHOUNO DOES TRIES QUATRO CNCO SIES SIETE NUEVE DIES CIEN

emui2910
emui2910
3 posts
Nomad

Newbie here.

1. Is the profession i.e. engineer, hunter, etc. really matter at all?

2. Where do you allocate the initial 10 points?

3. High Survival means consuming less food and High First Aid means healing faster. How important are these two characteristics?

4. How high should I put points in Intelligence, Endurance, and Luck?

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Yes the profession matters. If you select one it chooses your four tagged skills for you.

Me? Precision primarily, then (in descending order) Endurance, Luck, Strength, Intelligence. But if you don't put many points in Intelligence I recommend tagging Security and Searching.

Survival only becomes useful later in the game, when you actually need healing. Early on you rarely need healing. The first few times you end up burning all your supplies and then it just gets terrible and near all of your points go into survival. Get it early on and save supplies, trouble, and your life.

Depends, Luck is invovled in EVERYTHING not exaggerating. Intelligence isn't entirely useful besides in the case of Security and Searching. Endurance you should put at least two, Endurance means health, you'll need health.

emui2910
emui2910
3 posts
Nomad

I tried this last night: reduce the Precision to 1 and put 5, 5, 4 on Strength, Intelligence, and Luck right at the beginning. I was going the melee weapon route. By the time I achieved 10th level, I have found the Katana and the AK47. I gave the gun to Hank and worked out well until he was killed.

bottleman21
bottleman21
4 posts
Nomad

Use your companion wisely. Funny thing is, if you give him a weapon (any weapon), regardless of the ammo slot, the ammo he uses for that certain weapon doesn't deduct from your stock of ammo; so basically, when your companion uses a weapon, he has infinite ammo. So give him your second best gun/weapon. I normally give the hunting bow to my companion, seeing its damage is quite good and it makes minimal noise, along with being very accurate. Plus, arrows are scarce so I can't use it myself. The bad side is that if ever your companion dies, you don't get the weapon he/she was using back to your inventory. In short, I'd suggest giving a powerful weapon which you don't have/have very little ammo for, so that it isn't considered a waste if your companion dies and you lose that weapon.

Showing 331-345 of 409