ForumsThe TavernWhat do you hate most with rain?

26 4949
Zleyer
Zleyer
27 posts
Nomad

As the topic say, what do you hate most about the rain?

I hate the smell of wet asphalt.

• 26 Replies
deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

i like the rain when its just sprinkling outside because then i can go outside and not get too wet and everything will smell good. Where is its raining very hard i can do anything and everything just looks like a darker shade of gray than it really is so, overall rain is nice if its just a VERY lil bit of rain.

SlimeKnight
SlimeKnight
128 posts
Peasant

I like the smell when it is about to and is raining. The noise sometimes makes me have to use the bathroom.

TacoRepairMan
TacoRepairMan
14 posts
Nomad

I love the sound of rain.

I hate the muggy feel of the air after a summer rain.

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
811 posts
Nomad

The snails decide to come out and play when it rains and I hate when I accidentally step on one or two of them. It's just gross..

gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

I hate it when it floods my basement xD

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Rain is apart of nature so I like it. The only thing I hate about it is getting wet in non water proof clothes. Then it sucks, but other then that it's fine.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Whenever it rains, I always get into a fight with my mom about using an umbrella.
Mom: Joey, use an umbrella!
Me: No mom, I'll look like a dork. (Walks away to bus stop)

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Whenever it rains, I always get into a fight with my mom about using an umbrella.
Mom: Joey, use an umbrella!
Me: No mom, I'll look like a dork. (Walks away to bus stop)

What's so dorky about an umbrella when it's raining?
Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
299 posts
Jester

I actually like the rain. I like the smell, the sounds, the way it flows so freely around, under, and through everything.
However, I do not like driving in it at night because it is difficult to see anything. I especially don't like it when I am driving on roads I don't know too well.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

I only hate rain when I step in a puddle and I get my socks wet.

Showing 16-25 of 26