ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe Last Stand - Union City Guide

175 227695
iSamoan
iSamoan
24 posts
Nomad

Alright, so I've been playing this game for two days now, and I've completed it twice, both on hard. But those don't have anything to do with this but oh well.
These are the missions that I've done and have had enough time to write some crap down for it.
So yeah, here we go.
Intro
1. After creating your character you'll be dropped into the game.
2. Follow the instructions at the bottom of the screen.
3. Keep going right to get out of the area.
4. Kill all the zombies.
5. Search the first house for everything. Only grab things that are essential. Do NOT grab the worthless stuff, since yeah, it's worthless.
Task 1: Breaking Through - Find a way into Brookvale
1. If on Hard mode go to the safehouse and rest if you need to. Also serves as a great save spot.
2. You could go and talk to the people inside the safehouse but it's a waste of time. Also, search everything.
3. Go all the way to the right of the screen to find the survivor and Ed Boone. He will give you a quest. Follow the instructions and find Ray.
4. If you didn't follow the instructions he's at the blue house with the mailbox that says '12'.
5. Go inside, go upstairs and you'll find him. Search EVERYTHING, like I said, if on easy mode I found some money in the drawyers on the first floor.
6. Ray will tell you to go back to Ed, since he didn't have it. Go to Ed and continue the task.
7. He tells you to go get the bolt cutters himself. Go to house 14, the one with the dual garages. Go inside the house and go right, kill the zombies and search to the very far right, the bolt cutters should be there.
8. Go to Ed to turn in the task/quest thingy. You'll earn 300XP.
-New Map Area Unlocked-
Brookvale - Danger Level 4.

WORK IN PROGRESS
For now I'm going to keep going on this, but I'm still going to keep playing the game. If I missed something please reply and tell me!
I need help with this also, if you have any info tell me! And I'll include your username in the post.
Also, with people with issues with the game, take them somewhere else. This isn't a rant post.

• 175 Replies
iSamoan
iSamoan
24 posts
Nomad

@eoin001
Dude, no one really cares what you did!
Stop lurking around here and actually post something useful!
I'm pretty sure you're just adding up your post count.

konaboy12
konaboy12
18 posts
Nomad

@ iSamoan

Just got the Brawn Beats Brains achievement and posted it in the wikia. Here's a copy/paste of what I wrote:

BRAWN BEATS BRAINS
Most force-able locks have a minimum security requirement 20 or more to access them, except for one lock in Pinedale. It is located in at house #10, or the house right of the safehouse, in the far-right room of the first floor. Since this is at the beginning of the game, create a character with level 1 Luck and 4 Security; 1 Luck and 5 Security; or level 2 Luck and 4 Security. This ensures that your character has the low force-chance requirements to get this achievement when forcing this specific lock.

dawid123d
dawid123d
2 posts
Peasant

why at all about this game?

UnrealUnarmed23
UnrealUnarmed23
2 posts
Nomad

Thanks man this guide is helpfull.. but im stuck in the final part... i cant scape... i complete all but... i cant go to another city because the Zombies Coming... im trapped on the boat.. can you help me please!?

UnrealUnarmed23
UnrealUnarmed23
2 posts
Nomad

Thanks man this guide is helpfull.. but im stuck in the final part... i cant scape... i complete all but... i cant go to another city because the Zombies Coming... im trapped on the boat.. can you help me please!?

nop i dont need help right now... i scape perfect... because Horde is coming in the right not in the left
ToFastForSeth
ToFastForSeth
1 posts
Nomad

[/b]HOW DO YOU PICK THE FREAKING LOCKS!

NzzUCrimson
NzzUCrimson
2 posts
Nomad

btw, is there a way to get into thye church's rooms?at the churchy, there is 2 locked door.
i couldnt figure it( i didnt took too much time, thought im pretty sure i looted EVERYTHING in my game.

My Fav weapon(i found it by chance on game 2)
is the SAW. 100 roundX15 damage. 5.56 cal. pretty good ammo,+ a MUST for any HAPPY TRIGGER.( it kills a horde in 2 reload.)
its in the military base, at waterside, in the back door of a Humvee.

and, i found the BEST use for the BARRET(M...something)

leave the second partner, alone, and when you got the gun, go get him and give it to him.now, he got INFINITE AMMO, and he have long gun skills.

AND for all the guys who want MASSIVE loot;

before getting on the UNION BRIDGE, pack yourself with some serious amount of ammos of all kind.

run with the battleaxe to jack, THEN FACE BACK, DONT GET INTO THE BOAT.

go behind DANA, a survivor who's with jack, then PEPPER THEM WITH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE!!!!

dana CANT die, so he is the PERFECT shield. and INFINITE highest level zombies keep coming in packs.

YOU NEED A FAST CPU, coz if not, when you will try to go take something in the loot in front of dana, it'll lag VERY BADLY.

so do it fast.with this, you get almost all weapons you want (droppable ones.)
i recommend the HUNTER COMPACT. Strong,and AMMO-WISE!

and btw, i UNDERSTAND that your wife dont help you at shooting.
BUT COME ON
if you have the husband, WELL HE IS A ***.
cant shoot.

NzzUCrimson
NzzUCrimson
2 posts
Nomad

AND THE KING-O-PAWN is a palce where you shyould ONLY buy AMMO.
everything else will DECEIVE you.
MP5 spec ops anit better than uzi spec ops. mace is ****, hatchet is low dmg, death adder is a USELESS gun, M24 might worth it, but you'll fiont it latert anyway.

and tyo king o pawn...
[/b]**** YOU ARE LUCKY YOU ARE BEHIND A WALL!!!!
id already splattered you.

xxSharpfirexx
xxSharpfirexx
1 posts
Nomad

Really hated the last part of this game because the zombies kept forcing me back. And then more spawned out of my screen so it was just an endless horde of Army/Riot Shield zombies that kept running at me.

LordHighAlex
LordHighAlex
6 posts
Nomad

I got an RPG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

LordHighAlex
LordHighAlex
6 posts
Nomad

AND AN AUTO SHOTGUN!!! UP FPS RUSSIA!!!!

LordHighAlex
LordHighAlex
6 posts
Nomad

Sorry Bout tripple post but my game glitched out!
my companion went down and i cant save her!
Also she doest shoot

LordHighAlex
LordHighAlex
6 posts
Nomad

near the end my guy said "there gone! keep moving!"

is this a hidden thing or a mistake

iSamoan
iSamoan
24 posts
Nomad

@LordHighAlex
Nope, it's when your partner asks you where the others are.
During the time when you're running away.

iamevilman
iamevilman
4 posts
Nomad

I got kinda mad at this game because I lost my partners due to a glitch where I couldn't revive them, no matter what. It kinda sucked, but I'm on the Security Force part and I'm by myself; is there any way to get another partner besides those two?

Showing 46-60 of 175