ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe Last Stand - Union City Guide

175 227339
iSamoan
iSamoan
24 posts
Nomad

Alright, so I've been playing this game for two days now, and I've completed it twice, both on hard. But those don't have anything to do with this but oh well.
These are the missions that I've done and have had enough time to write some crap down for it.
So yeah, here we go.
Intro
1. After creating your character you'll be dropped into the game.
2. Follow the instructions at the bottom of the screen.
3. Keep going right to get out of the area.
4. Kill all the zombies.
5. Search the first house for everything. Only grab things that are essential. Do NOT grab the worthless stuff, since yeah, it's worthless.
Task 1: Breaking Through - Find a way into Brookvale
1. If on Hard mode go to the safehouse and rest if you need to. Also serves as a great save spot.
2. You could go and talk to the people inside the safehouse but it's a waste of time. Also, search everything.
3. Go all the way to the right of the screen to find the survivor and Ed Boone. He will give you a quest. Follow the instructions and find Ray.
4. If you didn't follow the instructions he's at the blue house with the mailbox that says '12'.
5. Go inside, go upstairs and you'll find him. Search EVERYTHING, like I said, if on easy mode I found some money in the drawyers on the first floor.
6. Ray will tell you to go back to Ed, since he didn't have it. Go to Ed and continue the task.
7. He tells you to go get the bolt cutters himself. Go to house 14, the one with the dual garages. Go inside the house and go right, kill the zombies and search to the very far right, the bolt cutters should be there.
8. Go to Ed to turn in the task/quest thingy. You'll earn 300XP.
-New Map Area Unlocked-
Brookvale - Danger Level 4.

WORK IN PROGRESS
For now I'm going to keep going on this, but I'm still going to keep playing the game. If I missed something please reply and tell me!
I need help with this also, if you have any info tell me! And I'll include your username in the post.
Also, with people with issues with the game, take them somewhere else. This isn't a rant post.

• 175 Replies
teemutoppari
teemutoppari
2 posts
Nomad

What do i need to give to darnel for the weapon? the quest info doesnt tell it??

Jimmyinflames
Jimmyinflames
1 posts
Nomad

So helpful, nice one (y)

marcos209
marcos209
1 posts
Nomad

how strong are the maces in the kings gun/mellee store!?

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

duno O.o

pokemonfire
pokemonfire
690 posts
Nomad

where are kellys glasses

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

On the ground in the store pokemonfire. They are small so you have to look hard.

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

yup really hard

darktwo2323
darktwo2323
5 posts
Nomad

wew

charles1234592
charles1234592
2 posts
Nomad

i found the key somewhere i just dont remember where it is,but surely it's not in the premium content thing!

Nyar
Nyar
5 posts
Nomad

who cares about maces? look for a sharpened katana with 52 damage and get a M259 SAW ( found myself a cumstomized version). only skills u ever need are 100+ Smarts so all manuals give you +7 stats ( don't use them before u max out the stat). after that invest points in Automatic Weapons and zombies stand a snowflake's chance in hell

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

The absolute best gun ni the entire game is the FAL battle rifle. Power of a small sniper, fire of an assault rifle. If you're a trigger-happy fool, a Military SAW is the gun for you, Just.... Stock up on ammo, and have a SMG secondary, 'cause the reload on it is LAWNG. I have NO idea where to get the .50cal rounds for the special sniper you get for achievements..... I think it's a premium thing. For anyone having trouble with the m79 'nade launcher, you have to fire it at long range for the 'nades to go off. YES it is possible to use singular grenades, but you have to pick 'em up individually....
Still trying to figure this out.... Does wearing a 10-pound flak jacket and 5-pound military-grade helmet actually DO anything for you? Does wearing a full army suit help?

iamarek
iamarek
2 posts
Nomad

omg i cant go up the ladder idk y

iamarek
iamarek
2 posts
Nomad

im getting so frustrated i cant go up the ladder i dont know if its the little ladder or the big one how do i go up?????!?!?!?!?1?1?!!!??!

katzman18
katzman18
1 posts
Nomad

hi guys! how can i save my companion lying on the floor?

Conah8678
Conah8678
2 posts
Nomad

How do you get crippler because wtf is a 'leg kill'?

Showing 106-120 of 175