ForumsGamesLast Stand Union City SECRET ????

130 141651
Stakie
Stakie
2 posts
Farmer

Ok guys i just finished this game and i noticed that there is a locked door that requires a key to open in the building next to Harison & Harrison on the right side. The problem is that i cant find the key to that door anywhere... Are you guys having the same problem or if you found that door key where is it located ?

• 130 Replies
EpicBlobster1212
EpicBlobster1212
3 posts
Nomad

The key, you have to buy premium, you will meet like a Ex-HERC Scientist, then after you complete his quest, he will reward you with the key to that door.

Believe me you don't want to open that, its full of strong zombies. But if you eliminated all of them, there is a huge amount of Cash and some dumb pistols.

Raducaneny
Raducaneny
1 posts
Nomad

does anybody know how to get to other places?

JamesWB
JamesWB
60 posts
Nomad

does anybody know how to get to other places?

What other places?
eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

thers no other secret places O.o

willstrike
willstrike
1 posts
Nomad

ahhhh...such a pain and wonder to find the key. i'm having trouble getting the premium. the sign in is taking a while is this happening to anyone?

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

no o.o

gamechamp777
gamechamp777
31 posts
Nomad

its in whistlers grove in the premium pack you have to do a quest for a former herc scientist or something

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

do you o.o

digbyhut
digbyhut
1 posts
Nomad

man have you see a chainsaw

barksoundly
barksoundly
1 posts
Farmer

I maxed out my security points (127) and still was not allowed to try and pick the locked doors in the church. I also wasted a ton of RPGs just to be sure. It is true, there is no way through without buying the expansion pack. Don't waste your time.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Well I haven't found any secrets just plain locked doors that's all.

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

thts true dark

dragonhunter422
dragonhunter422
130 posts
Nomad

I dont know does it say that a key is required?

p00pyp00per
p00pyp00per
3 posts
Nomad

blagh plz name all the weapons and the best of its kind first and the best weapon of all at the top i think for melee is the big axe and gun is RPG or the ak

firefoxkwi
firefoxkwi
2 posts
Nomad

i went in you have to go to the red and rum and find the glass cutter and go back an boom open not a lie

Showing 46-60 of 130