ForumsGamesLast Stand Union City SECRET ????

130 141453
Stakie
Stakie
2 posts
Farmer

Ok guys i just finished this game and i noticed that there is a locked door that requires a key to open in the building next to Harison & Harrison on the right side. The problem is that i cant find the key to that door anywhere... Are you guys having the same problem or if you found that door key where is it located ?

• 130 Replies
yoosuf_amir_
yoosuf_amir_
1 posts
Nomad

I found the place written S.O.S,i enterd it and there were 2 doors.None of'em
open!!!!!!!!!!

ginge_chels
ginge_chels
1 posts
Nomad

Hi guys, would you please be able to spare two minutes not even that to fill out my questionnaire on Sound For Games, It would be much appreciated as your feedback counts! It would be a massive help for my college course, thanks! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9YMDK5Q

pdrtile
pdrtile
2 posts
Nomad

I found out what's behind the door. You need an RPG if you know how to get one. Hint: it is at the docks.

pdrtile
pdrtile
2 posts
Nomad

Also for Un-openable for doors, you need to find doorknobs. Rarest item in game.

thezombie121
thezombie121
1 posts
Nomad

stakie to get the key u have to buy the survival pack with most of the locked doors keys the other doors have keys that are not in the survival pack

legolover12
legolover12
76 posts
Peasant

The sharpened Katana does even more damage if your Blades skill is high. Mine was 59,and my katana did 63 damage.

ludisa123
ludisa123
1 posts
Nomad

I killed somme random dude and ihe dropped and freaking fire axe how cool is that? i just wish that this game becomes an multiplayer game...just sayn'

beastmodehkh32
beastmodehkh32
3 posts
Nomad

sadly this game is prolly the last one of its kind from Con Artist :/ theyre to **** busy makin money off of deadzone now and tht game sucks..they rlly need to continue makin games like union city and warfare cuz they greatt

carol22
carol22
24 posts
Nomad

very nice

alexuv
alexuv
4 posts
Nomad

In order to get into the medical clinic you need to have done the following:
-Bought the premium content pack

-Completed Phillip's (Phillip is an NPC found in Whistler's Forest) quest

-Unlocked Uptown

NOTE: In order to complete the quest you must have collected the 4 blood samples found on the corpses found in Whistler's Forest.

Blake822
Blake822
1 posts
Nomad

Has anyone else got the military M249 SAW yet from the HUM-V, I did XD
Im So LUCKY on this game.

fionza50030
fionza50030
1 posts
Nomad

Sceret of what!

Gravity_Pulse
Gravity_Pulse
4 posts
Peasant

I got supremely lucky, I found a Spec Ops Uzi. Actually, maybe not TOO lucky, because I bought one about 5 minutes earlier >_> But about 10-15 minutes after THAT, a SINGLE zombie dropped a Suppressed Uzi, and a Spec Ops UMP45 along with a few dozen rounds of ammo for most ammo types.

Mwl415
Mwl415
1 posts
Nomad

I've found a great hack for TLS: UC. It can edit almost any thing you want, from stats, premium to weapons and even companions!

My current luck is 10000 and every time when I kill a backpack zombie a whole bunch of stuff would fly out and cover the floor, even a record breaking 4 backpack zombies in 1 room. Dropping from RPGs, M249s, and alot of rifles + attributes.

polly2001
polly2001
1 posts
Peasant

Is hand grenade rare?

Showing 91-105 of 130