ForumsThe TavernHistory!

5 1591
deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

are you a history lover like me? if so whats your favorite section, give any random fun facts etc. just talk about history. and please attempt to stay on topic.

I really like religion and history, mostly Greece and Rome for the history part, but for ancient religions i like them all ,

plus Mongols and crusades are also awesome.

• 5 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

The only type of history I find somewhat interesting is American history. I don't know why, but I've never cared much for learning about other peoples' countries.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I like European History the most, but history in general is cool. I cannot stand ancient Egyptian history anymore because my sister is an ancient Egypt nut and has dragged me to every museum that has had something to do with ancient Egypt.

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

The only type of history I find somewhat interesting is American history

wahhh D: thats the most boring history imo

just something about America bores me, and the world is to modernized for me to learn about wars, right after guns i don't like it AS much but its not bad.
cje95
cje95
38 posts
Jester

The best history is the renaissance era(sorry if I spelled it wrong).

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

That's actually the correct spelling.

The only type of history I find somewhat interesting is American history. I don't know why, but I've never cared much for learning about other peoples' countries.

American history is profound.

I take an interest in all sorts of history. Not only the history of nations, cultures and peoples... but things such as video games.

Oh, and if you really want to know I do admire Ancient Rome.
Showing 1-5 of 5