ForumsSupport ForumDo we have a gaming site rivalry?

15 2694
supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

Do we have a rivalry against sites such as Miniclip,Kongregate,Agame,etc.?

• 15 Replies
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

kongregate, but it sucks so it isnt really much of a rivalry.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

There's not really a rivalry... some people think there is, but it's all about your personal preference. I don't mind visiting both AG and Kongregate.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Kongregate users have come here in a few Kongregate-specific threads and a few AG users went over there for a few AG-specific threads, but not much for any other site.

I didn't even know kongregate existed until far into AGV2.

Just point out GameStop to them if you ever encounter any.

dragonhunter422
dragonhunter422
130 posts
Nomad

the closest thing is Kongergate, which I played before AG. The games are worse on Kongergate, because they allow practicly any game that is submmited.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
529 posts
Nomad

I used to play Kongregate a lot. But what I really don't like about it is that a lot of games you had to pay money to make it easier or something.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Some people on Kongregate despise Armor Games and some people from there have even came here disrupting the forums. I don't really see it as a rivalry, just some young teenagers raging over the Internet.

Dregus2
Dregus2
502 posts
Blacksmith

when i saw this forum i was glad because i actually had something to say. but when i clicked on it i was suprised that everybody already thought about what i was thinking. Kongregate is probably the online website similar to AG. i actually think that kongregate is better because it has a chat bar, and for me the games there are better.

RedLlama
RedLlama
178 posts
Nomad

It does not matter. Anyone one who is a fanboy is a complete idiot.

Dregus2
Dregus2
502 posts
Blacksmith

i actually have a Kongregate account and ive had it much longer than my AG account and i've never heard anyone on Kongregate or on Armor Games say any trash about the other website.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

i actually have a Kongregate account and ive had it much longer than my AG account and i've never heard anyone on Kongregate or on Armor Games say any trash about the other website.

If you create an "Armor Games" thread in the Off-topic sub-forum you'll receive hate.
Dregus2
Dregus2
502 posts
Blacksmith

do you mean on kongregate or on AG?

McJibberLaugh
McJibberLaugh
25 posts
Nomad

I think our biggest rivals would be addicting games, max games and miniclip.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

do you mean on kongregate or on AG?

Does Armor Games have a sub-forum named Off-topic?
iamlentil64
iamlentil64
88 posts
Nomad

I don't have a rivalry at all. I tried out Kongregate once, but I tried to do one 'easy' achievement. I completed achievement like five times, but it never actually worked or unlocked itself. So the reason I have no rivalry is because Kongregate is so bad that it doesn't deserve to be compared to Armor Games.

bigchill22
bigchill22
2 posts
Nomad

Kongrate but armor is ranked higher

Showing 1-15 of 15