ForumsThe TavernMusical Instruments

25 3870
darkangel12341
darkangel12341
111 posts
Nomad

Does anyone play a musical instrument? I play violin and clarinet.

• 25 Replies
snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Yes! I play the trumpet and it is really fun. Especially since everyone in my band (band class for school) is really awesome and funny!

I used to play the piano, but grew disinterested.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i play the piano. i learned alittle chello and recorder (i dont count them though)

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

I play the cello, and it is really fun. My orchestra plays lots of fun songs. At the last concert, we played "Where is the love" by the Black Eyed Pees.
I was rapping at one point, along with 3 other people. I love music.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I think I can play the drums, but I haven't attempted to in years. It's just a gut-feeling I have, mixed with loads of uncharacterisic confidence.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I play recorder, alto recorder, clarinet, and saxophone.

darkangel12341
darkangel12341
111 posts
Nomad

Recorders are pretty fun. I have a drum set, electric guitar, and tamborine. All of which I have gotten at garage sales, but never took lessons.

Demetra
Demetra
62 posts
Nomad

Yes i play the guitar.Im attending lessons in a music school.Ive learned all the basics and chords,notes etc
Now i got for the second year.After that i would love to learn the piano.

pauler94
pauler94
2,513 posts
Nomad

I'm an accomplished trumpet player. Been playing for almost 8 years now and I've done almost every band activity you could think of. Marching band and its equivalents, wind ensembles, school musical orchestras, concert band, and played taps on Memorial Day ceremonies. The only things I haven't done were All-State which I don't' really have a chance for, Southern Regionals, which I highly regret and I definitely will, hopefully, this year, my last year in high school, and then youth orchestra, which is an outside of school thing.

Ikillpeople13
Ikillpeople13
34 posts
Nomad

The piano is awesome just sayin'

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

I am a drummer, going for his grade 4 in November.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I play the flute, and i play a little bit of guitar and keyboard.

lostmanfound
lostmanfound
124 posts
Nomad

i play a few choeds on guitar (i only got it a few month ago) and i'd love to learn how to play the key board...

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

I play guitar. I played sax when I was younger, but any talent or lack thereof I ever had would be gone now, so guitar is all I have.

I'm not exactly accomplished, I do work on it to the best of my ability and have been getting steadily better. I find electric guitar to be better suited to me than classical, but I would love to get a steel string acoustic at some point. I've been playing for just shy of a year, and I'm pretty sure that I should be playing more advanced stuff by this time next year. Hopefully I can get into a band by then, or start one myself.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I play piano, guitar, and drums. In descending order from most skilled to least skilled.

Guitar is the one I have the most fun playing, although I'm better at the piano.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I've always really wanted to play the saxaphone, but I play the piano, flute, and I played the bass on the steel drums for one year in school once.

Showing 1-15 of 25