349 posts
Nomad

What's your favorite commercial?

• 8 Replies
gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

The doritos superbowl commercial where the guys teasing the little dog with the doritos an it plows through the door an smashing him.. i got a kick outa that one

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

My favorite commercial I have seen recently is the Jello commercial with the pudding face. In fact, I made a pudding face in my AMW thread. This is my representation of the pudding face:

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee400/Patrick2011b/Pencil%20Racer%20Art/PuddingFace144.jpg

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I remember seeing a commercial for some dishwasher fluid a couple months ago. It showed tiny construction workers "working" the encrusted food out of the pan in the dishwasher, and in the corner it said "Dramatization".

It made me think, are there really people out there who think that's what's really going on if you use that specific dishwasher fluid?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I remember seeing a commercial for some dishwasher fluid a couple months ago. It showed tiny construction workers "working" the encrusted food out of the pan in the dishwasher, and in the corner it said "Dramatization".

It made me think, are there really people out there who think that's what's really going on if you use that specific dishwasher fluid?

The Scrubbing Bubbles commercials have little bubbles cleaning the bathroom in different ways depending on the commercial. I think that's similar to what you described there.
GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

Meh, I can't really remember many good commercials right now. But that I like that Mr. Bucket commercial. Here is the video of the commercial.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

The Scrubbing Bubbles commercials have little bubbles cleaning the bathroom in different ways depending on the commercial.

Yes, I've seen those commercials, but this was for a dishwasher fluid. Probably Finish, or something like that.
cbreezy623
cbreezy623
59 posts
Nomad

I saw a diet pill or shot or waht ever it was commercial. There were like 5 people saying how amazing it was how it helped them lose 40 pounds or something. Right under Each picture in very small print in a faded shade it said "Results not likely".

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

There was another thread like this like a month ago

There have been dozens of threads about commercials since I've been here, but they all seem to die out eventually and then new ones are made without anyone thinking twice about it.
Showing 1-8 of 8