ForumsThe TavernCool places to visit (other countries)

17 2850
Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. great beach, great weather and everything you need is close by

• 17 Replies
KingLemon
KingLemon
600 posts
Nomad

Easily Florence... I was just on a 10 day trip through part of Europe and Florence was beautiful...great food, wonderful weather (while I was there), and the whole city is simply marvelous!

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

Switzerland. I love the snow, and it just sounds so awesome.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Jamaica. The only problem is that every service is on Jamaican time; they'll get to it when they get to it.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

I've been to a lot of places but I really want to go to europe or japan( south no earthquake) My 2 bffs are from those places and I heard it's pretty nice

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

Japan. I love Japanese technology. I also like United Kingdom because I think british accents are the best.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Well, USA. Otherwise Egypt is fantastic, but I've been there three times already.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Go to Spain. Places like Barcalona or Madrid. Been there on vacation it is really great. Or if you are socceraddict go to the EK. the WK was great in South Afrika.

Gamer6013
Gamer6013
451 posts
Nomad

Munich, Germany is a fun place. went there for about 2 weeks.

VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

The wonderful opportunity to travel to other countries would satisfy me very much so as I've never had the chance.
If I were to choose, it would be someplace in Japan. I see all the time in bookstores, TV, etc.. there great artwork. To pursue what I want to become, a game designer, you must learn to draw. Japan would be a great start.

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. great beach, great weather and everything you need is close by

I'm sure that would also be a great place to spend some time.

Switzerland. I love the snow, and it just sounds so awesome.

I've never had the opportunity to see snow and hope to see snow soon.
hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

I'd want to go to the USA someday. Because I live in Holland it will probably take some time. But I will. Someday.

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

I would like to visit Japan, Singapore, Spain, Italy & Korea

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Russia a very fun place and love the snow there

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

Mine is London, I'd love to see The Big Ben.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I'd like to go to the USA in the future. The last country I've been is Cyprus, but it's very similar to all the Mediterranean countries.
One of the places you should visit is Barcelona. Sagrada Família is amazing!

Szeep
Szeep
27 posts
Nomad

New Zealand with money to spend in radical sports, must be a unique experience..

Showing 1-15 of 17